34. In the Name of the Truth

~Yuki POV~

Bronya had made it. She had won the fight against Hare. After our lost fight against Kevin, for which I will personally kick his butt, Hare showed up and challenged Bronya. But she had won and got her Herrscher powers back, no... she had become even stronger.  During the fight, Mei, Kiana and I did our best to protect the unconscious Fu Hua.

.

.

.

,,Are you okay?" I asked as Bronya joined us. ,,The winner has been decided. Don't worry.'' Our gaze wandered to the defeated Hare, who was also looking at us. ,,Did you... do this deliberately?'' asked Bronya. ,,Oh? What do you mean?'' replied Hare innocently. ,, ''One must crawl through the darkness before being born.'' Just like the fool-proof strategy that Bronya had thought of before the battle, you also completed your objective, right?'' explained Bronya. ,,Oh? You still remember what I said whimsically. It sticks well, doesn't it?'' smiled Hare. ,,... Bronya was simply giving an example. Like the meaning behind this phrase... Even though you're an enemy, you've also been giving Bronya the right guidance, deliberate or not. And it built up to our present situation.'' ,,Don't flatter yourself. Built a situation where I lose painfully? I'm not who I am from more than a decade ago, I don't have such weird interestes. Oh, right. Do you not know about this yet? I'm the 2nd generation Hare created by Project Stigma. Strictly speaking, I'm not the pitiful and detestable existence that you saw in your memories.'' explained Hare. 

,,But speaking of which... I'm actually a little curious, how did humans manage to do something similar?'' she continued. ,,Do you mean... condensing the Herrscher of Reason's core again?'' asked Bronya wondering. ,,You've long been received acknowledgment from those 300,000 thoughts, it's not strange for you to be able to do that. What I really mean is... You did not erase any remaining fragments of consciousness left in the core. That's not an authority of the Herrscher of Reason, you did not go so far to achieve this either. You- Did you remember all 300,000 thoughts with your own will, instead of through the core? Or... the Herrscher of Reason's core sensed your will and automatically did it for you?'' ,,... From Bronya's own experience, I'm afraid the latter is closer to the truth. Frankly speaking, Bronya didn't consider so much back then. If the Herrscher's Core has a specific capacity, then to carry the ever-increasing past to walk towards the future... Bronya can only make herself into another core. As for what happened after, I merely went with the flow as the Herrscher of Reason. Bronya feels that... they've taken another form to become part of Bronya. And following Bronya's change, they will adapt to the future as well.'' Bronya replied.  

,,Heh. Is this what we call hindsight? You don't have to be humble. From what I know, your Metamorphosis is far more successful than the other Herrscher's. 300,000 thoughts... Even of there was no active will, that's enough to break down any human's brain. Much less changing their from of existence. But... that's you, Bronya. Thank you for letting me witness what it means to be the Herrscher of Reason. Although this victory may seem like a ''coincidence'', you're an indispensable part of it, and made it ''absolute''. Alright, just as I had said before, if you see this as a stage clear game, all of you have definitely cleared my stage.'' Hare chuckled. I really didn't understand what was funny about the situation. ,,... Let me make it clear, I don't have the power to reverse Project Stigma, neither does my Sire. But, at this point, I'm to ashamed to stop you anymore.'' 

Hare opened a portal behind her, apparently wanting to disappear. ,,Wait," I said hastily, which surprised her and the others. ,,You called me a sheltered star. What's that all about? Do you know something about me?" I asked. ,,Mhmm. No." Hare answered thoughtfully. ,,Eh?'' ,,I called you that because it was the first thing that came to my mind when I saw you. In addition, I know that the overseer of Schicksal was the one who guarded you.''  ,,Yet you seem to know something, don't you?" I asked suspiciously. ,,Not really, but I can clearly see that you have a completely different presence than others,'' she replied and simply disappeared. Sighing, I let my head drop. Again, no new clues. 

At least Fu Hua seemed to be on her feet again, because she came to us. ,,Err.... Bronya... What was that just now... '' began Kiana. ,,Hm? Is there something wrong?'' ,,I'm afraid there are alot of things wrong.'' said Mei, who had a hand on my shoulder. ,,Yeah... I can't understand what happend between the two of you at all. But... Bronya is the complete Herrscher of Reason now, right?'' asked Kiana. Bronya looked at herself and nodded. ,,...Yeah. ....Alright, let's help--'' ,,Bronya Onee-chan!'' Seele called suddenly appearing and hugging her. ,,Seele?!'' smiled Bronya. ,,I'm so glad... You're safe!'' ,,Yes. But, how did you---'' ,,Of course, I was the one who called her over. You all made such a big fuss but excluded me from the fun, that's not very appropriate, is it?'' said Senti. ,,Oh... Senti, there's no time for jokes now. We still have plenty to do next.'' Fu Hua sighed. ,,Fu Hua?! Great, you're finally awake!'' gasped Kiana. ,,Mhm. Long time no see, Kiana, Mei-san, Bronya-san, Yuki-san... and Seele-san.'' ,,It's been a while, Fu Hua.'' Mei and I said. ,,... Wait, what about me?'' asked Senti. ,,You've given us a great deal of help. I'll be sure to thank you personally later.'' promised Fu Hua. ,,Ugh... You...''

.

.

.

,,... I see. Perfect, it's time for me to report my situation too. Firstly, as you all can see, Kevin has already left the moon. Since he did not encounter much trouble, he left to execute the next step of the Project. Of course... from his perspective, we're the ones to decide if we'll become his enemies.'' said Fu Hua after we exchanged our information. ,,...Next step of the Project?'' I asked. ,,Isn't it obvious? Kevin can't care less about this place. He stayed temporarily only to flaunt his capabilities to us.'' explained Senti. ,,... He isn't someone who dwadles.'' disagreed Mei. ,,Do you know Kevin more then I do?'' ,,I think that Kevin... wanted to find something from all of you. To do so, he continually abstructed you, to test you wills and abilities to battle. He put in a lot of effort, but went easy on us. He even told the Herrscher of Sentience how to return to earth on his own accord.''Fu Hua considered.

,,...What?'' asked Bronya. ,,Haa, isn't he looking down on us? Though I'm not exactly a team with you guys. I knew that I couldn't win against him then, and pretended to surrender. That gay probably wanted to present himself as magnanimous, and told me a few things regarding the moon in detail. Like the influence that Stigma Awakend have on space, trapping Herrschers in a bubble universe, and how everyone can use that ''bug hole''--'' said Senti. ,,You mean... wormhole?''  Bronya interrupted Senti. ,,Ah yes, the place that you guys fought at earlier. It used to be a Stargate that the MOTHs used to travel between the earth and the moon. But unfortunately, it was destroyed before Finality descended that day. But that popsicle did leave some words behind, something like ''if you use the Herrscher of Reason's power at it's full potential, a mere moon cannot imprison Herrschers. What? Looking at you, are you going to try what he said?'' ,,If we dare not try, then the World Serpent will truly step all over us.'' replied Bronya. ,,Bronya Onee-chan, you're not pushing yourself, are you?'' ,,Don't worry, Seele. The present Bronya is... Much stronger that all the past Herrschers of Reason.'' 

We all stood under the Stargate and waited for Bronya to start it. ,,...Einstein space bridge, perception confirmed. Gravitational anomalies were detected. Initiating injection of strange matter. 3... 2... 1... Stargate core repair complete. Ready for launch!'' ,,Well done, Bronya!'' praised Kiana smiling. ,,That's crazy! That's magic!'' Senti said amazed. ,,Bronya Onee-chan... you really aren't pushing yourself this time.'' ,,Bronya keeps her word.'' nodded Bronya. ,,I'm speechless. This actually my first time seeing it working properly.'' admitted Fu Hua. ,,Mobius and Ato were in charge of building this--'' realized Mei. ,,Yeah....'' nodded Fu Hua. ,,But... what about the people in New Atra? That wreckage of Finality can't be repaired... '' asked Kiana. ,,Hmm... We should trust Klein. And given the state Earth is in, It'd be safer for Sora und her friends to stay on the moon.'' said Seele. Klein? What would she want here?

,,... I think she's a robot made by World Serpent... but she's good at everything!'' ,,True. Yuki-chan and I got to know Klein as a person in World Serpent. You can trust her.'' ,,Now then... we'll go fight on earth. Is everyone ready to take back your future from Kevin and Finality?'' said Bronya and held her hand in the middle. ,,Yes!" we all said and put our hands on hers one after the other. 

A blue light enveloped us and off we went. Time to get our home back.