28. The time has come.

A/N: This chapter was painful to write. 

~Yuki POV~

This was really bad. The situation had become really really bad. While Kosma and I were still taking care of Griseo, out of nowhere came Honkai beasts that didn't have their usual coloring. 'What am I going to do...' I struggled with myself, I knew Kosma could take care of Griseo without my help, but what would I do if I lured the monsters away? ,,Damn it...'' I mumbled. ,,Kosma, you take care of Griseo, I'll buy you time and lure the monsters away," I shouted and shot at the monsters in the way. ,,But..." Kosma started. ,,Don't worry, you should save your strength. I'm sure this is just the beginning," I interrupted him. Kosma seemed to understand my train of thought and nodded. ,,Take care of yourself, Yuki Onee-chan!'' ,,Don't worry, Griseo," I smiled. 

The Honkai beasts followed me as I ran through the streets. I hope Mei and the others are well....'' I muttered out of breath. When I was sure I was far enough away, I stopped and turned. With my bow cocked, I waited for the beasts to catch up to me. In addition, I opened void portals from which lances aimed out ready to fire. ,,Come on, you little rascals," I said, ready. 

Strangely enough, the beasts were defeated very quickly. ,,That was too easy....'' I looked around suspiciously. I was still on the island, but still something was different. The atmosphere seemed more somber. On my guard, I kept walking. How could I have changed the atmosphere so quickly because of a few monsters...? No, someone must have changed something. I remembered how Bronya had hacked into the system on a mission to make it easier for us... Does that mean someone is changing the realm to get rid of the flame chasers? My train of thought was interrupted as the ground began to shake and a crack suddenly formed beneath me. I wanted to run away but something seemed to hold my body in place. Before I knew it, I fell into the darkness....

When I woke up again, I was still in darkness, but I could make out vague pillars. In addition, I was tied up and these shackles somehow blocked my Herrscher powers. Suddenly several screens appeared in front of me and on each of them the others could be seen - my eyes widened as I realized what was happening. On one screen I saw Mei and Felis, who was lying in Mei's arms. It looked like her body was flickering and dissolving. ,,No, please, not Felis...'' I cried. But no one could hear me. The screen turned off when Felis disappeared in Mei's arms.... Footsteps echoed in the darkness. Furious, I tried to look around. But I could see no one.

,,Hi~ Did you miss me?''

Shocked, I watched as a familiar yet foreign face stepped out of the shadows. ,,Who are you?" I asked. ,,How mean~ Don't you recognize your own friend anymore?" replied the person with a familiar voice. I couldn't answer, the one in front of me was definitely not Elysia. ,,Why do you look so angry, aren't you happy to see me?" Elysia smiled at me.... No, the person who looked like her. 

.

.

.

.

Being a Valkyrie is not easy [Honkai Impact FF]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara