13. Final Goodbye

A/N: Thanks you for all the votes. They really give me a lot of motivation. Comments are also appreciated so I know how you like the story.

~Yuki POV~

When we got back to the lobby, Mei helped me up to the couch. ,,So now that I'm safe, can someone explain it to me?" I asked. ,,I don't know the exact details either. Elysia and I were looking for you when we noticed that you were nowhere to be found. More importantly, how did you end up at Mobius?" Mei replied, crossing her arms. ,,It's simple, there was some weird scent on her message that knocked me out. Then I woke up and she made me fight so many Honkai beasts until my body collapsed. She had tricked me and said that I would either escape her with my Herrscher powers or face my bitter end," I explained.

,,What did you see before you lost consciousness?" Elysia, who was sitting next to me, asked me. ,,I only saw new Honkai beasts coming towards me. Why?" I answered. Mei seemed to understand Elysia's train of thought. ,,Elysia and I didn't find you anywhere near Mobius, so someone must have helped you," Mei explained. ,,Now I was completely confused. ,,Well, whoever it is, we'll find out soon enough. But first, I have something for you, Yuki," Elyisa said before running off towards the war room. ,,Do you know what she wants?" I asked Mei. ,,She's probably going to get the bow she had made for you. But what I wanted to ask. You fought Kalpas?" Mei answered. ,,Not directly. I just wanted to have some peace and he was suddenly there. I didn't let him provoke me and ignored him, but he attacked anyway,'' I explained. ,,That sounds like him..." sighed Mei. ,,I'm back~'' hummed Elysia. And held a beautiful white blue bow in her hand.

 And held a beautiful white blue bow in her hand

,,Is it really for me?" I asked, amazed. This bow somehow looked too good for me. ,,Of course~ Actually I was going to ask you if you had an idea for the look, but then I thought of the perfect design and now you have a bow that suits you," Elysia explained and smiled at me. I took the bow and thanked her. 

.

.

.

It's been a few days now since the incident with Mobius. She now also seemed to be in the lobby off and on, which gave me a shiver down my spine every time. Every time she was there I stayed close to Eden or Elysia. Mei was off again on a mission outside. Apparently a Herrscher was spotted again and I was told to stay out of it. However, I used the time wisely and practiced with my bow.

However, there were two things that confused me. The first was that the Herrscher in me was still asleep. Somehow it was strange not to hear her anymore. I also knew that I had to think about a name for her. The second thing was that almost every time I trained without Elysia I saw Kalpas. But now he was the one who ignored me. Or at least he left me alone. Even though I wanted him to leave me alone, it bothered me. ,,He probably thinks I'm so weak that I'm not even worth fighting him again...'' I muttered bitterly as I drew my bow to aim. I inhaled and exhaled deeply as I released my arrow and it hit my target directly.