11. Training, Exploring and a Fight

~Yuki POV~

After Mei brought me back to the lobby, I sat down on the sofa that was standing there, still annoyed. ,,You shouldn't have let yourself be provoked like that," Mei reminded me. ,,I know, but that guy got me so upset," I replied. ,,Try to ignore him next time, okay?" Mei asked me and I nodded. Mei looked at me again before disappearing into the depths of the Elysian Realm. ,,You didn't let him provoke you, something else bothered you, didn't it?" the Herrscher suddenly asked me. 'You caught me. It bothered that he thought I was weak. I know that I am weak, but he doesn't have to rub my nose in it.' ,,Don't worry. You could ask Elysia to help you. She is so nice and would not say no," the Herrscher suggested.

Thoughtfully, I got up and set out to find Elysia. During the search I met Eden. ,,Oh, Yuki-san, it's nice to see you again,'' Eden said, looking a little drunk. ,,It's nice to see you too, Miss Eden. Do you know where I can find Elysia?" I asked politely. ,,I think I saw her running excitedly deeper into the realm,'' Eden answered. ,,Thank you," I thanked her and ran back to the gate. ,,Mei will kill me if she finds out that I went alone," I muttered.

After a little searching, I finally found Elysia. ,,Elysia!" I called out of breath. ,,Yuki, what are you doing here? Did you miss me so much that you came here already?" Elysia asked me with a smile. ,,You could say that. I need your help. Please, you are the only one who can ask besides Mei," I pleaded. ,,What's wrong?" Elysia asked curiously. ,,Can you train me to become stronger?" I asked desperately. ,,Of course I can. But is there a special reason that you are so desperate now?" Elysia answered. I explained to Elysia what had happened between me and that Kalpas and that it bothered me that he called me weak.

Elysia put her hands on my shoulders and smiled at me. ,,Yuki, don't take what Kalpas said to heart. He is always like that. Besides, in our time there were no Herrschers as beautiful, gentle and sweet as you Mei. You are the first Herrschers to enter the Elysian Realm. For us, it is also a completely new experience. We are making friends with Herrschers for the very first time. And Kalpas... he is a reserved guy. Better give him some time," Elysia explained. ,,I understand. However, it hurt me that he said that. I am aware that I am weak and still have a long way to go. And it frustrates me that my training from the past didn't help me,'' I admitted. ,,Don't worry, with my help we will make you a strong pretty girl,'' Elysia assured me. ,,Why do you always call me pretty?" I asked, confused. ,,Well, you are a pretty girl. Hasn't anyone ever told you that before?" Elysia replied, also confused. I shook my head, to Elysia's dismay. I had explained to her that I had lived separated from the world by Schicksal for over 10 years and had made friends just a year ago. I don't remember what happened before that time at Schicksal.

.

.

.

-A Month later-

Elysia kept her promise and started training me. Mei was not pleased at first that I had gone deeper into the realm without her, as I might have run into Kalpas. Mei told me that he was probably quite annoyed after I had told him my mind. But Mei also understood that she didn't have to protect me like a little child. Nevertheless, I had to promise her and even Elysia that if I encountered problems I should come to them.

The first training with Elysia was a complete loss in my eyes. Even when I activated my Valkyrie battlesuit, I didn't stand a chance. The first fight between us was supposed to be a test of my strength and in less than 5 minutes I was defeated. But Elysia calmly told me what I had to pay attention to and that we would work forward step by step. In addition to Elysia's training, I also got tips from Hua and Sakura, because Elysia had recommended it to me. I even went so far as to start making notes, which I had to read spontaneously every time Kalpas appeared in the lobby. I knew that in his eyes it probably looked like I was running away, but I knew that if I stayed near him at the moment I would get angry.