01000011 01101000 00101110 00100000 00110011 00110001

Your eyes shot open as you took in sudden gasps of air.

Despite opening your eyes, you could see nothing but darkness filling your surroundings as you looked around in an exhausted confusion.

It felt like we're standing on a solid surface, but you couldn't see anything. The atmosphere was thick and chilling, your hair and clothing flowing against you as if you were somehow submerged underwater.

(y/n)...

Can you hear me?

Hearing the stranger's voice that had unexplainably spoken through your mind on other occasions, caused you to start looking around in desperation to try and find whose voice was echoing out to you.

"H-hello!?" You anxiously called out. "Where am I!?"

Suddenly, a flash of blinding white light caused you to instantly shield your eyes with your arms as you felt a surge of energy come from where the light had emanated.

You kept your head down and face shielded, taking a small moment to try and catch your breath before your eyes hesitantly flickered open.

You immediately caught the sight of soft glowing, white orbs slowly floating past your feet as an intense glow was shining from in front of you, causing you to continue to keep your face shielded from the light.

"Can... can you see me?"

The man's voice spoke to you once again, this time sounding as if their voice was coming from directly in front of you...

"Please, (y/n). I need to know if you can see me."

...

"I'm here to help you."

The voice was soft spoken, giving off a tone of comfort as they spoke to you.

Curiosity took over your tired mind as you attempted to adjust your eyes to the shining light, as you slowly lowered your arms and tried to look towards where the stranger's voice had come from.

Once you processed what was in front of you, a sudden chill ran down your spine as your eyes widened in shock...

"If your reaction is to tell me anything, I can only assume I'm now visible to you."

...

"So... Can you see me, (y/n)?"

You couldn't understand what was in front of you as you stood there speechless from the off putting sight

What looked to be the shadowed silhouette of a man was standing a short distance away from you as he stood within a circle of piercing, white light. The white light was moving and jutting out like spines as it traveled around his feet and up his body, causing his silhouette to be surrounded in an intimidating, sharp luminance.