Ch. 22

A/N

Hello everyone!

I decided to do some art for Wario and Waluigi!

The main reason I did this was because I have an intense fear of Wario's actual character design and I've literally had nightmares about him before (╥﹏╥)

Also, I changed up their clothes since I didn't want them to be matching with Mario and Luigi. I just felt like that wouldn't really fit their roles in the story ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edit: I replaced my old art with the new character art, so it will show up again in a later chapter. Just ignore that lol

______________________________

Wario and Waluigi?

Those are odd names...

Staying by the door, you took in the two mens appearances as they glared back at the approaching Mario. You assumed them to be Wario and Waluigi.

One looked short and stout and the other was very tall and lean.

The short one had a large round nose and jagged mustache. He wore a short sleeved shirt colored in a dark slate-blue and had on maroon jeans. He also had grey fingerless gloves that appeared to have a yellow 'W' embroidered on them. One thing that caught your eye in particular was the golden goggles that sat on his curly chestnut colored hair.

"WE HAVE A GOOD REASON FOR BEING HERE!" The taller one suddenly yelled.

Looking over to the taller and much more angrier looking man, you saw he had a pointed nose and a thin pointed mustache. He wore a purple sweater and gray jeans. He also had on fingerless gloves, but they were white and had what looked like an upside down yellow 'L' on them. Overall, he looked more put together than the other man, with his light brown hair looking a lot neater.

"STOP YELLING!" The woman you didn't recognize shouted at the tall man.

Looking at the woman you saw that she had on an orange dress similar to Peach's, but it was shorter and didn't have puffy sleeves. She had on a crown with green gems with a flower design around them along with a pendant with the same design as the jewels on her crown. Like the other two humans you hadn't seen before, she had on fingerless gloves, but they didn't seem to have a letter on them.

"You realize you're also yelling, right Daisy?" The short one said smugly.

"SHUT UP WARIO!" The woman you assumed to be Daisy yelled.

Now that you knew the short one was Wario and the woman is Daisy, that left the tall one to be Waluigi.

Wait, Daisy?

Like Princess Daisy of Sarasaland?

You figured it was most likely her, with the crown and dress she wore, but you couldn't understand why she would be in the Mushroom Kingdom.