Ch. 2

A/N

You are twelve during this given time. Don't worry you will get older soon, this is just some backstory!

Edit: This is not in any way based off the newest movie. It's mainly just based off of the games I grew up with and the way I imagined this universe being. Also, if you haven't read the description of the story yet, I would highly suggest doing so. There is information such as disclaimers in the description :)

Italics- You thinking
__________________

You were... comfortable.

As you came to, you slowly began to sit up.

You opened your eyes as your surroundings started to slowly form into solid images.

You took in everything around you.

A large room surrounded you, most of it covered in a black and red color scheme. It was filled with beautiful dressers and a desk with a comfy looking chair.

It looked very fancy to you.

Despite most of the grand furniture around you, your focus immediately centered on the big bed you were laying in. The blankets were so soft, you couldn't help but grab the blankets and hug them close while shoving your face into the fluffiness.

This is what clouds must feel like...

Sadly, your blanket cuddle session was brought to a halt when you heard the sound of someone entering the room.

You quickly shoved the blankets back into your lap and laser focused on the opening door.

You were a bit startled when, instead of someone walking through, a strange looking person flew through on a broom.

They paid no mind to you as they were writing something down in a book. They were wearing a blue robe and hat along with rounded glasses that sat on a pointed face.

You didn't know exactly what they were.

They were still writing viciously in their book without bothering to look over to you, so you hesitantly tried to make your presence known.

"Umm.. H-hello?"

After saying that they immediately looked up from their book and brought their attention to you.

There was an awkward second or two of silence.

"Ah! Thank goodness you are finally awake!" the stranger declared this while snapping his book shut, causing you to jump.

You were not expecting their voice to be that shrill and raspy.

The book and quill in their hands then disappeared with a poof of colors and was quickly replaced with what looked like a golden stick with a red orb at the end of it.

"My name is Kamek. Kamek the Magikoopa. I'm sure you are rather confused right now. Do not worry my child, you will get answers very soon."

Come to think of it, you were confused. Where were you? How did you get here? Who are you?

Wait...

Who am I?

The question repeated over and over in your head.

Who am I?

Who am I?

Who am I?

Who...

"Are you alright?"

You were quickly brought back to earth by a sudden touch on your shoulder.