𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓𝟒

Start from the beginning

White shirt hung loose on his tall, lean and hard body. The outline of muscles peeked through the soft and light fabric, leaving a little enough for my imagination but not enough for me to see everything I wanted to see.

The golden glow of the sun fell upon him and I was stunned by this beautiful man. He was so. Handsome. Sinfully gorgeous.

Oh God.

He was devil but no one could deny his features were carved by angels.

If heaven had an image, it would be him.

I memorized everything, his every small feature until they were deeply ingrained in my memories.

Alaric was deeply ingrained inside my soul.

"Lena..." Alaric jolted me, bringing me back to reality. "I've been calling you for five minutes." I didn't say anything. I couldn't say anything.

"Are you okay?" He asked, his voice was cold, but I felt a touch of worry in it.

"Yes, I..I am fine." I whispered, lowering my eyes, to realize that I was totally naked. My cheeks flared, redness speared from cheeks to the chest.

I tried to get away from him, but he pulled me closer, cupping my bare ass. His eyes were wandering on my naked body and I gasped loudly when his hand came crashing down my ass cheeks. I whimpered and wiggled in his hold causing my sore breast to rubbed against his chest and I shuddered.

"It's a little too late to be shy now, sweetheart?" He muttered, holding my chin, forcing me to stare into his eyes. Alaric leaned down, his lips inched away from mine. I turned my face to side and his lips landed on my cheeks.

He growled in displeasure and I giggled.

I smiled at his grumpy face and added, "I haven't brushed yet."

"As if I fucking care." With that, he grabbed my throat, keeping my face in place. And then he claimed my lips in a hard, bruising kiss.

This kiss wasn't gentle or sweet. It was possessive. His tongue licked at my lips, coaxing me to open to his demanding advances. I complied, parting my lips to allow him entry. His other hand framed my face to pull me harder into him.

Starved for air, I pulled away enough to gulp a breath. His lips moved to the corner of my mouth, and he placed a kiss there before dragging his lips down my jaw and the side of my neck. Throwing my head back, I gave him better access, completely lost in him, his kisses and touch driving me insane.

We both were breathless when Alaric pulled away. He stared deep into my eyes before picking me up in a bridal style.

"What..what are you doing?" I asked.

"I am going to bathe you." He replied, looking ahead.

Oh.
My heart fluttered, and the butterflies increased in my stomach.

"You don't have to do this, Alaric." I spoke in a gentle tone, wanting to make sure he felt at ease and didn't feel pressured to do anything that didn't sit well with him.

Alaric choose to stay silent and lead us inside the bathroom. He placed me down infront of the counter and gave me my toothbrush.

Alaric turned around and started preparing a bath. I looked in the mirror. Red, blue and purple bruises coated my every inch of skin. My lips were red and swollen, appeard thoroughly kissed. I looked tired, a mess but I looked different. A good different.

My neck was covered with love bites, the maroon spots appearing more violent against my white skin. Nothing was untouched-my chest, stomach, thighs, and hips. Everything was touched and tasted. My body looked like a assaulted one, but only I knew that it had been worshipped. Worshipped by my husband.