H A P P Y E V E R A F T E R

you walked to the door yawning and rubbing your eyes, settling Jimin's hoodie you were wearing and opened the door.

only to make your eyes go wide open and all our sleep disappeared in a blink.

"a-appa eoama?"

you manged to speak.

"who's there Soo?"

"fuck."

your eyes widen as you looked over your shoulder at Jimin who juat got out of your room SHIRTLESS.

"a-aumm."

you released an awkward laugh and you parents glared at you then, looked at him with a smile he returned it with bow.

"is it ok to bow to elders with no clothes on?"

your father said with a forced smile plasted on his face, and Jimin replied it with the realization. the realization that he don't have a shirt on and you're wearing his shirt instead.

Jimin dashed inside your room and came back with his clothes on, which were in your drawer.

TIME SKIP

bottle on suju on the coffee table and you four sitting around it, you and Jimin on one side and your parents on the other.

you father took the soju bottle and pouring it in Jimin's glass he took it with respect, and filled your father's glass with soju too.

6 SHORTS LATER

"please marry me."

Jimin cooed as his eyes were half opened and cheeks showed as if he poured a bunch of blush on his face.

but the diffrence was instead of holding your hand he was proposing to your father.

your father put his other hand on Jimin's hand, with a nod.

"alright, when should we have the wedding?"

you father said with half opened eyes looking at Jimin.

"ya ya ya what are you talking about."

you mother said while pulling your fahter's hand away from Jimin.

"come to your senses you both."

you mom said with wide eyes opened in disbelief.

"you both will marry each other?"

your mom said with wide eyes opened in disbelief.

"aish this is embarassing, lets go honey."

you mom sad while suppoting your dad to stand up.

"take care of Jimin ok."

she said while on herway out of your apartment.

"jimin-ah saranghae."

you dad yelled while sending a flying kiss to Jimin.

"nae , i love you too."

Jimin bowed and replied to your dad, you signed when your parents got out of your apartment.

you made Jimin sit on the couch and offered him a glass of water, he pouted and refused to drink it.

"I'm not drunk at all."

he cooed in his cute drunk voice, while leaning his head on your shoulder, as he circkled his arms around your waist.

you tried to put the glass back on the tale but he tighten his grip around you.

"don't go."

he said snuggling his face in your neck his hot breath touched your skin.

1 MONTH LATER.

"I do."

you said with the happiest smile on your face, he smiled and leaned in to pull you in a soft and roamntic kiss.

TIME SKIP

you smiled when you saw Jungkook laughing and talking with a girl, you set him up with.

"hope you have a great future Kook."

you mumbled to yourself when a hand snaked to your waist making you look to the side.

"you should worry about yourself, jagi."

Jimin wishpered into your ear making you roll your eyes, and look at him in the eyes.

"as if I haven't experienced it before."

you scoffed.

"this will be raw babe."

he smirked and your eyes wide, you gulped and looked at him.

HOPE HE HAVE SOME MERCY ON YOU.

THE END.

new book coming soon please wait for it.