S I X T Y F I V E (21+)

NEXT MORNING

AT THE BIGHIT

"new album release is going pretty good then expected."

"that's great, keep up your good work, Miss Han."

Bang PD said you smiled and bowed to him in response.

"meeting is over now you may leave."

he added and everybody started to walk out of the room, but Bang PD stopped and looked over his shoulder at you.

"I want a party Miss Soonhi."

he said winked at you, making you to laugh and showed him a thumbs up with a nod.

"sure."

as soon as he walked out of the room you bounced back at your chair with a deep exhausted sign.

"ugg this is tough."

you said beig completely washed-up by the new song release, you put your head on the table and closed your eyes.

few minutes later, a figure walked in the room, and his eyes fell on your peaceful sleeping figure.

a smile came up on his face, as he walked towards your sleeping figure sitting beside you his hand unknowningly moved up to your cheek as he caressed it with his thumb.

"I wish you were mine."

"noona."

a sign escaped Jungkook's lips but a hurtful yet genuine smile came up to his face.

"but I'm happy that you're happy with hyung."

his eyes fell on his hand on your cheek and in a blink he removed it realizing his own actions, he stood up nd walked out of the room being furious.

a tear escaped your eyes as soon as you opened them.

"fuck."

TIME SKIP

"what but why?"

"umm its n-not for a specific reason but its not like kook is a kid he's a grown up man now."

you said with a little hasitation, and scanned the 6 handsome faces in front of you.

"I'm ok with this."

"yeah I mean its not a bad idea."

Jimin and Taehyung agreed with you.

"what about you oppa?"

you asked, they nodded in reponse.

"yeah let's do it then."

Jin said walking towards the kitchen.

"hyung don't make dinner for me, I'll eat at Soo's place."

"oh wow I didn't saw that coming."

you said with a laugh, he smiled and snuggled his face in the crook of you neck that's when the main door opened and Jungkook walked in.

you softly pushed Jimin away from you and stood up.

"Kook you wanna hang out with me and Jimin tomorrow?"

"oh we're going some-"

even before Jimin could complete you put your palm on his mouth, and nevously chuckled.