F I F T Y S I X

"so BTS stays with you?"

Seo Jun said being exsited, as you all were in the lift after coming back from the hostital.

"for god's sake I don't live with them."

you mumbled in Soe Jun's ear while greenting your teeths, he gulped and vigoriously shook his head in a nod.

*ting*

"oh its our floor."

Taehyung said and Jimin, Jungkook and Yoongi walked out of the lift along with him.

"take care aboji."

Taehyung bowed to your dad Jimin followed him, Jimin held Jungkook's nape and made him bow too, Yoongi soon followed too.

your dad chuckled and nodded.

"you guys take care too."

he smiled and the door closed as you pressed the 'above' button.

NEXT EVENING

"ok all done, Jungkook?"

"Kai find Jungkook-ssi."

Kai nodded and dashed  inside the building to find Jungkook.

"noona~~"

Jungkook popped from behind you putting his arms on your shoulders, you looked over your shoulder at him with a done face.

"get in you brat."

you said pushing him inside the car and slammed the door close, your other hand took out your phone from your short's back pocket.

your outfit

you called Kai and informed that you found Jungkook

"ok kacha."

you put on the seatbelt and started the car, but a knock on the window stopped you, you slide down the window and looked up at her.

"what?"

"I'm coming too."

Sofia informed, you scoffed.

"why?"

"PD-nim told me to."

you signed, and jerked your head to the car.

"get in."

she smiled and walked to the back but even before she could sit beside Jimin he walked out of the car.

"go in."

he said showing her the way, she smiled thinking he wanted to respect her, Jimin closed the door when she sat beside Jungkook.