T H I R T Y E I G H T

@j.m posted.

liked by  @uarmyhope , @rkive and  13

liked by  @uarmyhope @rkive and  13.6 million others.

j.m 211202 PTD in LA day4 blasting it ARMY. 

comments on this post have been limited.

no comments yet.

------------------

{song recommadation: Attention by Charlie Puth.}

{when you'll read this next scenes you'll related to every lyrics of the song Attention, if you haven't heard that song then I'll recomand you to hear it first and then read further then you'll related to it more.}

he pulled his hand up to your cheek you closed your eyes tightly tilting your head to the left, but even before he could touch you a hand came to him and pushed him away from you.

you immediately opened your eyes and your eyes met his, your eyes were suprised along with your whole body.

"Taehyung."

you whispered under your breath, he had a scary look on his face, he averted his gaze from him to you.

his expression changed in a second, he boxy smiled at you and pulled you into his bear hug.

"how are you here?"

he chuckled at the end of his sentence, you both pulled out of the hug.

"I came to attend a party."

you eyeing here and there in order to find someone, he nodded.

"why are you here?"

you asked still looking around.

"did you stopped stanning us, we had a concert here."

"ohh no I didn't its just I was busy these da-"

and you finally found him, he came out of the hallway with a girl beside him. you eyes turned red and teary in a blink.

he raised his brows coming towards you, he stood face to face infront of you.

"ohh Soo wha-"

"do I know you?"

"come on its not been my birthday yet you can't forget me."