S I X T Y

"So I have a plan."

"What?"

You asked to Taehyung being curious as everyone gave the same look to him.

"Umm I am thinking of giving Jimin a suprise birthday party on his birthday."

"Ohhh woooowww very unique."

You said sarcastically clapping your hands with a straight face making everyone to laugh at your reaction.

Taehyung rolled his eyes and crossed his arms over his broad chest with a pout on his handsome face.

"Ok ok fine don't skull what's next?"

"That's it."

He said with a single clap with a huge boxy smile on his face, you gave him a 'are you for real' look.

"Ok so let me add something in."

You said shaking your hands along with your head in a nod.

Everyone's attention was now on you.

"Let's pretend as if we forgot his birthday and then suprise him, what say?"

"Brilliant that's why I like you."

Namjoon said with a pat on your head making you smile at him as he returned you the same.

"Who like who?"

"I-I like Jungkook."

You said whatever your brain directed you to say and that made Jimin's mouth hung low.

He pouted with a frown and took furious steps towards you, he circled his arm around your waist pulling you to him.

"But you're mine."

He said with his infamous eyesmile on his face, you chuckled.

"Of course I'm."

You pulled him to the couch and made him sat down and sat between Jimin and Jungkook.

You leaned to Jungkook's ear and whispered into his ear.

"Go in I'll follow."

He nodded clearing his throat he stood of the couch and made his way upstairs to his room.

*Few moments later*

"Oh it's hot I'll go change into something comfy."

You said fanning your face and walked up the stairs before tapping Taehyung's thigh indicating him to follow he nodded.

NEXT MORNING

"Ok two more days to go."

"We have plan out everything."

You said looking at each member making them to nod, you all were sitting in a cafe of course without inviting Jimin.

"So did the magne line added something to the plan yesterday?"

Namjoon asked.

"Magnae line?"

You asked with a frown.

"Yes you tae and kook?"

Namjoon said making you 'aww' at him for including you in the magnae line.

"Ok the topic again."

Jungkook said clapping gaining attentions.

"And no we didn't planned anything further then suprise him."

Taehyung said and cleared his throat.

"Ok so today we'll get the tasks and accomplish them within two days."

You said and started to discuss the plan.

TIME SKIP

"Umm Soo arn't you forgeting something?"

"What?"

You said while going though TV channels, he pouted and crossed his arms on his chest.

You muffled your chuckle and continued to watch the TV.

TWO DAYS LATER

12 October : 11:55 am.

"ok ok guys he'll be here any moment now let's hide."

You said and went to a dark corner of the mansion, with hoseok and Namjoon.

"This is so awesome."

Hoseok said with ahuge smile on his face, while hiding in the dark, you chuckled at his reaction while Namjoon shhed you both.

But suddenly you felt a sting in your brain making you to press it hard.

"Ahh."

You whimpered, but Hoseok held your shoulders with a worried face.

"Soo what happened?"

He whispered you shook your head in nothing.

"Are you ok?"

Namjoon asked with same concern in his voice as Hoseok.

You nodded, they signed and all of you heard the door open.

"He's here."

Hoseok coped but you again hissed pressing your head.

"I guess I'm-I'm lossing it."

"What?"

Namjoon said and Jimin turned on the lights of the room making everyone to pop out of there spots and jumped.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIMINIEE."

The seven of them yelled in unison, and ran to Jimin.

Jimin laughed in joy and hugged each one of them but something seamed off.

He looked for you but you weren't in his sight, but soon Jungkook stepped aside and revealed you.

He smiled more then before and walked to you standing in front of you.

He bend his upper body a little to your eye level and kept his hands behind him.

"Don't you want to wish me, Soo?"

"Who are you?'

You said with a frown and stepped away from him, you walked to Taehyung and stood behind him.

"Tae who is he?"

You said pointing to him, his eyes were immediately filled with tears.

"So-Soo I'm Jimin, you lov-"

"Excuse me don't jump on to conclusions Mr. Whatever."

"Soo you should rest, Jungkook take her to her room."

Taehyung said with a straight face you nodded and Jungkook held your shouders.

You stepped away from him.

"He's my friend you don't have to be worried."

Taehyung assured you making you to turst him and traveled upstairs.

jimin fell on his knees with tears escaping his eyes, Hoseok immediately Crouched down to him and patted his back.

"It's ok Jimin it will be fine."

A tear escaped Hoseok's eyes too, he wiped it away.

"Nothing is going to be fine now, now she won't believe I'm her soulmate and we'll part forever. I-I can't bear living without her."

His eyes were waterfall at this point and the hyung line was in pure disbelief about you forgeting them again.

"Jimin get up, I need you to meet someone."

Taehyung said making Jimin to stand up, he dragged him out of the mansion.

xxxxxxxx

"Hello there."