T W E N T Y E I G H T

@thv posted.

@thv tagged @s0_onhi

@thv tagged @s0_onhi.13.

liked by @agustd @Jungkook.97 and 14.8 million others.

comments on this post have limited.

@s0_onhi.13 the girl beside you is cute.

thv replied to s0_onhi.13 whatever I'm cuter.

@j.m you both are equally cute.

@Jungkook.97 wowowowowwow.

----------------

the door swung open in front of you, and your eyes widen, you looked behind and then back at the person standing in front of you.

"who are you?"

you made a weird face to the boy who showed up to your apartment out of nowhere.

"hey Soonhi-ya."

a woman in her mid 50 walked to you, and hugged you chuckled and hugged her back.

"when did you came here, eomonim."

you both broke the hug and you again looked at the guy in front of you, along with the lady.

"who is he dear?"

she asked you, you shrugged, she nodded.

"yaayy eomea couldn't you wait for an hour?"

Jackson said walking to you and his mother, you glared at him, he looked at you with a apologic look, you rolled your eyes and smiled at his mother.

"let's go inside eomonim."

she nodded and walked inside your apartment along with Jackson, you gave a last glance to the unfamiliar masked, capped and glassed guy and shut the door in his face.

a tear rolled down his eyes as soon as you shut the door right into his face.

"I love you Soo, really."

he whispered to himself before taking steps back from your house.

xxxxxxx