F O R T Y N I N E(18+)

he leaned closer to your face, and looked at your lips, you exhaled a shakly breath on his lips he felt your hot breath over his lips.

he leaned in more and...

*ring ring*

his phone ring making him to move away from you, you looked away clearing your throat and continued scrubbing the dishes.

he walked out side the kitchen, you looked at hi disappearing figure, a loud groan escaped your lips when you finally came back to earth of realization.

"yaay you pabo yaaaaaaa."

you hit your head with both hands multiple times.

"why do you have to confess like that."

you winced and heard him, ending the call you again started to scrub the bowl, he came in the kitchen and sat on the island beside you.

"so what were you saying?"

he said looking at your side figure as you continued your work.

"nothing."

you simply replied without even looking at him, he hissed and gripping your wrist he pulled you towards him and made you stand between his legs.

your eyes met with his again, but it was again a special thing for you both, even after gazing at each other hours you can never get bore of each other.

he took off the gloves you were wearing and held your wrist again, before you could escape from him.

your one hand was under his grip and the other was on the island beside him supporting your body on his.

"what did you said?"

he again asked looking straight into your eyes, you looked down avaoiding his eyes.

"noth-"

and a hand snaked to your jaw he made you look up and crashed his lips on yours, and in a blnk you were on cloud nine.

you both almost at the same time started to move your lips on each other, his grip on your wrist lossen and he snaked his hand to your waist and pulled you closer to him.

you circled your arms around his neck, running out of breaths you both pulled out of the kiss.

"I love you."

he breathed, while joining his forehead, a tear escaped your eyes, he slide his hand from your jaw to your cheeks and wiped the tear away.

"no more tears Soo."

"I have made you cry enough, now I want you to smile because of me."

he explained, you nodded and looked into his eyes, the amount of love you had for him just displayed though your eyes and cyrstal tears in them.

he slide down the island and lifted you up in bridal style, and walking to his bedroom, he gently layed you down on the bed and hovered you.

he removed the hair stands of your face and tucked it behind your ear, stilll gazing into your eyes, you held is hoodie's collar pulling him into a kiss again.

his lips met yours once again, but it still felt special each time, this time he started to move his lips first but you soon followed him.

his lips started to move a little strongly but you didn't mind it, his lips soon slide down to your neck as he started to suck on your sweet spots, he still remember everything about you.