T H I R T Y F I V E

@jungkook.97 posted.

97 posted

liked by @agustd @uarmyhope and 13.9 million others.

jungkook.97 coming live in 10 ARMYs💜.

comments on this post have been limited.

@s0_onhi.13 wowwoowow long time no see.!!

--------------

 you all were back to Seoul and you were back to your daily routine college and then part-time.

 you weren't able to hangout with BTS because it was last few months of your graduation and you needed to work hard for the time being.

you sat up on the bed, with a deep sign escaping your gape, you were still getting nightmares but they weren't that time as last time.

you were glad that you don't need to call Jimin back and forth, but he was still worried about you and came to cuddle with you once or twice a week.

which you really appriciated, you walked out of the back and walked into your washroom.

after getting ready, you and Seo Jun left for the college.

xxxxxxx

"where?"

"to pick Soo up, I want to spend some time with her."

Taehyung asked and Jimin replied, he nodded and Jimin walked out of the mansion taking his car keys.

he parked he car right in front of the front gate of your college aka SNU, you walked out of the car with headphones plugged in.

you frowned when you saw his car, you took out the headphones, and he stepped out of the car and his eye curled down, indicating he smiled.

Lia chuckled at you and pushed you towards him, you looked at her and then him, he hugged you.

"I missed you jagi."

he whispered into your ear, you smiled and replied with the same and pulled out of the hug.

"what you doing here?"

"came to pick you up."

"I have a part time Jimin."