F I F T Y E I G H T

"Can I have you for the night?"

"You can have me forever."

You smiled while his forehead firmly rested on yours, a giggle escaped his lips as he pressed the above button on the lift resulting you both to reach your apartment's floor.

You both walked out of the elevator and a thought came to Jimin's brain.

"What about Eunwoo?"

"He out of station for some work."

You said making his eyesmile to return back to his handsome face in a blink. You entered the password and opened the gate to your apartment.

And the timing your phone ringed.

*Ring ring*

"Yup??.......yeah he's with me.....ok.bye."

You slide your phone into your back pocket again meanwhile Jimin popped on the couch turning the tv on he watched some shows.

"I'll go make dinner."

"Don't count me, I'm having you."

"You need energy to have me too, boy."

You laughed at your own joke while walking in the kitchen, you took out the pot and put it on the stove you you set it on medium flame and poured the water in it.

Earning a pair of arms to snake around your shoulders from the back, you took a deep breath of relief finding the comfort in his arms was one of the million things you missed about him.

He snuggled his face into your neck leaving a peck there, reaching to your left cheek afterwards.

Taking a deep breadth he turned you around facing him, turning his head to the right his lips were about to touch yours when the pot steamed and water boiled.

A groan escaped his lips as you pushed him a little and turned off the stove, he took big steps towards you and turning you to him he circled his arm around your waist and made you sit on the island.

And his lips connected to yours in a blink, his lips moved on your in a slow yet passionate pace, his one hand rested on your cheek other busy caressing your side waist.

He suddenly lifted you up in bridal still exiting the kitchen he placed you on the couch and hovered you.

His lips again met your but this time with a little force, making you to put your hands on his chest and push him back.

"we can't today."

"Wae?"

"I'm on my periods."

"Fuck how can I forget that."

He said standing up and made you sit too, he caressed your hair.

"Did I hurt you?"

He said with concern dripping off his face, you smiled and shook your head in denial.

"I'll make dinner tonight and we'll have a movie night."

He said ruffling your hair and stood up walking to the kitchen he slide the apron on his black hoodie.

TIME SKIP

"Ummm."

You groaned in your sleep while clenching your belly, Jimin frowned and opened his eyes and his eyes fell in your figure to his left.

"Soo."

He said and tapped your cheek as your forehead was full with sweat, his eyes widen when he felt your temperature.

"Fuck."

He dashed out of the room to the kitchen taking a bowl of cold water and a towel he traveled back to you.

He started to put the cold towel over your forehead, you held his hand midway

"Jim Im ok."

You said in a way too low tone only audible to him as he was sitting close to you, he scoffed.

"Yes yes you're very well, you're burning Soonhi."

He said and again continued to treat you, you signed and slowly closed your eyes.

"Give me medicine, I have to go work tomorrow."

"Are you kidding me, you're not going anywhere."

"But there is a party you need to attend tomorrow."

"We won't attend it ok now sleep."

"Jimin."

You said stopping his actions and sat up on the bed he helped you with that.

"It's important and the party is at night so I can rest though the day."

He signed and nodded.

"But you need to be at home for the time being, you'll work from home."

"And I'll be here with you all day."

He added making your eyes to go wide.

"But you're working on somethi-"

"I'll focus on what's important."

He said and made you lay down again, he started to put the cold towel on your forehead again and with that you drifted to sleep.

NEXT MORNING

You woke up when hobi hitted your eyes. You squeezed them and finally opened them.

"Jim."

You mumble while throwing your hand to the side where he sleeps.

But finding an empty bed made you sit up on the bed in an instant.

"JIMIN."

you yelled and here he was. He was laying just beside you on the floor putting his head on the bed.

"What what?"

He said with half opened eyes and looked at you, you signed and held his hand pulling him towards you.

He layed on top of you as you circled your arms around his shoulders hugging him for your dear life.

"What an amazing way to start the morning."

He mumbled and snuggled into your neck with a chuckle.

TIME SKIP

Kai

[Hello ma'am.]

[Yes Kai Send me the
details of tonight's party.]

[Yes mam I'll do it now.]

*Beep beep*

You continuely tapped on your iPad and made few new designs for the up coming events.