F O R T Y F O U R

you kept saying him bend low and you kept on bending backwards, to the point when he was on top of you and you were laying on the floor.

"what are you both doing?"

you both looked at the person who just interuppted you both, you widen your eyes and Jimin rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"a-are they all done?"

you shuttered and Eunwoo nodded before exiting the scene, you looked at him, he was already looking at you.

you cleared your throat and walked away, but his hand around your waist stopped you, he pushed you to the wall and pressed his body against you.

"wha-"

"don't you love me anymore?"

"ani-"

"lier."

he said without even letting you complete, he put his forehead on yours making you to close your eyes as he did too.

"Soo, we both know we want each other, and I have already reached my limit of being separated by you, now I just- I just can't live without you now."

"then."

you said putting your palms on his chest and slowing pushing him away you looked into his eyes.

"then why did you broke up with me at the first pla-"

"we need to talk Jimin."

a foreign voice eched your ears and she pulled Jimin away from you, making you to grip on his wrist too.

"guess what I don't."

he said and yanked her hand away from him, he interwined his fingers with you and dragged you out but Sofia's next words stopped you both.

"talk to me or our deal is over."

Jimin poked his inner cheek with his tongue in order to calm his self down and not to kill Sofia, he turned around facing her.

"what?"

"I want to talk to you."

"alone."

she added and looked at you, you looked at Jimin's side profile and then slide your hand away from him.

"I'll wait outside."

you walked out of the office, Sofia smirked and walked towards him, she caressed Jimin's jaw line but he yanked her hand away.

"be in your limit, you're here to TALK."

he roared, she chuckled.

"you know how much I hate her for touching you, loving you and the worst part is you love her back Jimin."

"yes I do, I'm not gonna let my gaurds down this time just because of a bitch."

"then I guess I need to play my cards."

she smirked and walked outside, Jimin glared at her back figure.

"let's end this filty acts of yours, Kang Sofia."

Jimin ran out of the builing in order to find you but you weren't there, a hand snaked on his shoulder making him to turn.

"lets go everyone is in the car."