F O R T Y T W O

"7."

"7?"

you bitterly chuckled and looked down when a familiar voice echoed in your ears from behind, the opposite chair you immediately turned around and your eyes met his.

"oppa?"

you said being amused by the sudden appearance, Yoongi stood up from behind you and sat beside you.

"7?"

"umm, it been 7 months today since we broke up."

you smiled at him, making him to just nod in response.

"I really want to be ok."

you signed looking up in the sky Yoongi looked at you.

"there is difference between 'want to be ok' and 'actually being ok'."

he cooed making you to look at him.

"I don't wanna cry please."

your eyes begged to permit the tears to fall off but you pretented to be strong and not to cry.

"at least in front of you."

you added, he nodded.

"ok then."

with that he held your back head with one hand and crashed you head to his chest, practically hugging you.

"I don't do this to everyone you know that right."

he signed you nodded in response.

" now you can let it out."

he said, but soon enough another familiar voice echoed though your ears.

"what are you doing?"

Jimin roared at Yoongi and pulled you towards him.

"the thing you should do."

"comforting her."

Yoongi said in his usual calm tone while standing up the bench, Jimin glared at Yoongi and started to drag you with him but you yanked his hand away.

he turned to look at you in disbelief but you were already shooting draggers at him.

"i don't like you, now don't make me hate you too."

you almost yelled at him, and walked away.

"THAT'S WHAT I'LL DO FROM NOW."

"I'll make you hate me."

Jimin yelled the first part to make you hear it, but mumbled the second but to himself.

NEXT MORNING

date: 3rd june.

you took a deep breath and eyed your first client on the list, BIGHIT and probably the last one, cause appartently you were specifically hired to be The BTS' designers for the rest of your career.

you didn't knew that The Miracles deal's with BTS fashion but even though you knew it first you would still have still appiled for the job.

"never give up on a dream that you've been chasing almost your whole life."