N I N E

@agustd posted.

liked by @thv @j.m and 12.5 million others.

agustd 🙃

comments on this post have been limited.

@thv hyung aways break the records of likes.

j.m replied to thv his own records.

@Jungkook.97 Fujii Kaze 2.0

-------------------

you were sitting beside Taehyung on the dining table Seo Jun was on your other side, your one hand held the chopsticks and other held your phone as you scrolled though instagram.

but soon your phone was snatched away from you by your best friend, you pouted looking at him.

"eat first you'll be late for college."

"we only have 15 minutes to leave noona, palli."

Seo Jun whinned you laughed a little and ate your food in speed.

"are you going to stay here?"

you asked Taehyung.

"do you want me to?"

Taehyung put his fork aside crossing his arms on the table he leaned on it and looked at you.

"umm I want you to but I really don't want to seperate BTS so you should go."

you smiled Taehyung chuckled and ruffled your hair before resuming his eating.

"where do you study noona?"

Jungkook asked you in a little exsited tone.

"SNU."

you cooed showing your teeth, a little embarassed to answer this, specially to the Jeon Jungkook.

even though if it was someone else you would had a proud grin on your face, for them getting addmission in SNU was not a big deal.

at least you thought so untill....

"wow noona its the best uni in Seoul you are amazing."

Jungkook laughed in joy making you to shake your head in denail along with your hands.