F O R T Y

you popped on your bed with a deep sign escaping your lips.

"aish, I still can't believe that I'm leaving in the same building as BTS."

you hissed and sat up.

"ani, like do they really have to choose an apartment right above them."

"PEOPLE LET ME GET OVER HIM PLEASE."

you yelled to yourself and plopped on the bed.

NEXT MORNING

IN THE MIRACLES

you took a deep breath and smiled looking at the huge black classy building with the silver embroidery of 'miracles' written on it.

you walked into your dream land when the guard opened the gate for you, you bowed ot him he bowed back lower then you.

you into the main office of the company to your boss's cabin with a nervous look but your nervousness vanished away when you saw HIM working on his laptop with a frown.

he didn't knew you were their and mistook you with his secretary.

"Mr. Lee please call the new designer of the company I don't what masterpiece did Yeonjun choose this time."

he said still typing on the laptop and you cleared your throat making him to look up and his eyes met yours after few seconds in the roller coaster of the memories he finally recognised you.

"HAN SOONHI."

he yelled and jogged to you and hugged you, you chuckled and broke the hug

"hey Soobin."

"long time no see."

he chuckled you nodded with a smile.

"but you here?"

he frowned.

"well, I'm the maserpiece which Yeonjun send."

you laughed, he scratched the back of his head being embarassed.

"so-so you're the main designer of ur company from now on. wow that's great."

he jumped while clapping, you laughed.

"you haven't changed at all."

you nodded smiling, he was one of your bes friend's when you were in high school, you, Lia Soobin and Jackson were bestfriends and were famous for your friendship untill Jackson screwed up.