F O R T Y S I X

"you masterbated?"

your eyes widen.

"yes, that was the conclusion of the story, I masterbated."

Jimin said nodding his head in annoyance, you shook your unholy thoughts off your head and came back to earth.

"yeah where were we?"

"we were discussing about me masterbating because apparently my overly hot girlfriend send me a pic in a night dress."

he rolled his eyes, and after a god knows how long you blushed, you put your palms on your cheeks hiding your crimson cheeks.

"h-how can you turn on over that?"

"what will you do when I'll show you my current night-"

you added but halt on your words when you realised what were you about to say, Jimin raised his brows at you.

"what?"

"nothing."

you cleared your throat looking away from him, you called the waiter to order.

"one col-"

"one cold coffee and one americano."

the waiter smiled at you both Jimin nodded and he went away.

"how does he know our order?"

you asked with a frown.

"we were permanent customers at this cafe."

"ohhh, I haven't been here since your birthday that's why I forgot him."

you nodded your head understanding the whole situation.

xxxxxx

speed: 9 mph.

your gym outfit.

you continued running on the treadmill at an uniform speed from the start, you kept on replaying the things Jimin told you about your break up.

<<<<<<<

"break up with Han Soonhi, or these pictures of her will be all over the internet and I'm pretty sure you know that it will make her life a living hell, Park Jimin."

Sofia smirked at Jimin making him annoy  x 100, he huffed.

>>>>>>>