T W O

@thv posted.

liked by @s0_onhi.13 @j.m and 3.7 million others.

thv live today at 10 pm see you soon ARMYs.

comments on this post have been limited.

@uarmyhope I'll join too.

@j.m can't wait oppa. aaahhhh.

thv relpied to j.m you're the oppa here.

@rkive stop bickering in the comments guys.

@Jungkook.97 wow I'm buying another mattress.

-----------------

AUTHOR POV.

you laughed reading the comment and you were more than sure staning bts was the best decision of your life and after staning bts for 2 years.

you met tata aka Taheyung and being friends with him was your next best decision.

"they're so funny." 

you laughed and finally the bus stopped right in front of your university, SNU.

you bowed to thanks the driver and stepped out of the bus, as soon as you entered the uni your hand was intangled with Lia aka your close friend.

she is with you from high school when you were not in a really good state but she still was by your side just like Taehyung.

you chuckled at her cute actions and hugged her, she hugged back.

"you slept well?"

she asked you, you nodded and you both walked into the building, but you stopped with a ding on your phone, you sat on the chair of your class.

opening your phone after.

@cooky.01 started following you.

@cooky.01 sent you a messege.

you frowned and opened the chat.

  monday 07:00 am