F I F T Y

NEXT MORNING

"Jimin are you awak-fuck"

Hoseok's eyes widen when he saw you both cluddling on the bed, but an aww escaped his lips as you both looked so cute in each other's arms.

Jimin's chest was touching your back as his arm was under your head like a pillow and your hand was in his.

Yoongi came to the door step looking at Hoseok.

"what-"

"shh."

Hoseok shhed him and pointed to the sleeping couple, Yoongi slowly nodded and walked to living, Hosoek followed him.

"Jimin and Soonhi are still sleeping we can prepare the breakfast till then."

Hoseok suggested making Jin to nod and walk to the kitchen to make the breakfast.

xxxxxx

*knock knock*

you winced and opened slowly opened your eyes, and your eyes widen when yesternight's events replayed in your mind.

you sat up on the bed in a blink, but you came out of your trance of thoughts when you heard another knock from the door.

you signed and walked to the door opening it after words.

"noona~~."

Jungkook sung with his cute bunny smile, you smiled back at him.

"breakfast is ready kacha."

he said, you nodded he went away jumping around.

"at least someone is in a good mood."

you chuckled looking at his dancing figure as he went down the stairs, you closed the door and walked to his sleeping figure.

"Jimin."

you said shaking his body, but to your suprise he opened his eyes and pulled you on top of him, he eyesmiled at you.

"good morning jagi."

he said in his morning husky voice, you blinked at his unreal apperance early in the morning.

well it wasn't the first time you were seeing his shirtless and you on top of him but it has definnitely been a while since you experianced this feeling.

"g-good morning."

you said and stood up straight.

"breakfastisreadykacha."

you said in breath and dashed outside the room, earning a chuckled from him as he supported his body on is left elbow and shook his head in the process.

xxxxx

"so one of my friend had sex with without protection and now she's worried."

Taehyung shared while looking at you, your eyes widen and you started to couch badly, Jimin who was sitting to your left.

patted your back and gave you water, you chucked it down, Jimin noticed a piece of rice at the corner of your lips.

he wiped it off yoor lips and eating it afterwards, everyone looked at you both.

"you guys are back together?"

Hoseok asked wiht hopefull eyes.

"yes."

"no."

Jimin and you said in unison respectively, Taehyung shook his head in disbelief as a sign escaped his lips.

"yes, so the now she's worried, what's your opinion? Joon hyung?"

Taheyung said coming back to the pevious topic as he asked Namjoon for some advise.

"umm, your friend shouldn't had sex withous protection, its really dangerous for both of the-"

"I'm done."

you said taking your plate and exiting the dining, Jimin followed you.

xxxxx

taking a deep breath you get a hold on the door handle twisting it open you door and walked inside the meeting room.

you went up to the front and bowed to everyone.

"ok so today's agenda is your Korean Mucis Awards' outfits, so as usual-"

"you look good noona."

Jungkook bunny smiled at you, you gave him a done face making him to pout.

your outifit

taking a deep breath you continued to gave all the information they needed to hear.

"ok that's it for today, the designs will be shared soon so match the hair colour according to that, krom"

you bowed lifting your files of the table and walked out of the meeting room.

xxxxx

*knock knock*

"come in."

you said while your eyes were still stuck to the designs on the tab you were working on when the door clicked open.

"ma'am Mr. Park is here."

Kai said, you signed while going though the designs.

"let him in."

"nae."

Kai bowed and closed the door after few minutes the door of your cabin opened with permission, you were already pissed by the night doings and now he's getting on your nerves more.

you furiously slamed the table with your palms and stood up looking straight at him with red eyes.

"DON'T YOU KNOW HOW TO-"

"don't you know how to talk to elders?"

the manly voice made your eyes go wide.