F I F T Y N I N E

NEXT MORNING

"are you sure you're ok Soo?"

Jimin asked while you were busy in your I pad rapidly scrolling though it, you wore your seatbelt in the process.

"hmm."

you said short and clear, he signed shaking his head in disbelief and started the car.

"ugg why the fuck did I took a leave."

you groaned throwing your hair back and pulling them in frustration, Jimin rolled his eyes at you making you more mad, you glared at him.

"its all because of your dumbass."

you roared and crossed your arms over your chest with a pout, he laughed throwing his head while his hands still worked on the staring wheel.

you rolled your eyes and at the same time your phone ringed.

"Kai."

you cooed and picked up the call.

"yup......yeah, I'm on my way ok you can handle the rest."

you hung up the call with a deep sign escaping your lips, he frowned and took a glance of you.

"what happened?"

"It's all because of your dumbass."

you uttered with a disappointed look on your face.

"I'm going to get fired."

you shook your head in disbelief.

xxxxxxxxx

"Ok so that's it for today you guys can leave."

You said looking at the boys, they nodded walking out of the meeting after beeding you a goodbye.

You signed and dropped your body on the chair with a thug, then the door slowly opened.

You didn't even bothered to open your eyes, Jimin walked towards to you and sat beside your chair on the other one.

"What happened love?"

His hand reached you to your right cheek as he caressed it, you slowly opened your eyes and your eyes met his loving ones.

You smiled as soon as your eyes met his, he smiled back at you. You took his hand off your cheek and hold it.

"Just tired."

You said in a low voice gazing at your intertwined hands, then at him.

He smiled pressing his lips together.

"Umm will it make you feel better if I."

He uttered while holding the handle of your chair and pulled you towards him, he trapped you between him and the chair.

His lips leaned towards you, you closed your eyes his lips ready to meet yours when.....

"Guys."

A familiar voice echoed through your ears making you both startled, you  pushed Jimin away from the you making him to bump his head to the wall.

"Aahh Soo."

He groaned his making you to widen your eyes and ran to him you rubbed his back head.

"Sorry sorry sorry."

You apologize while Namjoon cleared his throat gaining your attention again.

"I forgot my wallet."

He said taking his wallet from the table, with an awkward face he turned around to leave but turned to you both again.

"By the way congratulations and we want a party."

He said with a smirk and walked out of the meeting room, your eyes widen as you looked at Jimin he gave you a confused look.

He said with a frown you shook your head in disbelief, you signed and rolled your eyes and standing up you walked out of the room too.

"Stupid."

You mumbled enough for him to hear, he stood up in an instant making his head to jerk in pain.

"Ouch, yaa SOOOOOO."

xxxxxxx

"Don't you want to wish me, Soo?"

"Who are you?"