F O R T Y F I V E

"ugggg."

Jimin groaned and tighten his grip on your thighs as now you were on his back.

"Jiminaaahhh."

he hummed in response and turned his head to you, you faintly smiled at him.

"I love you, and will always do."

he showed his brightest smile, but you were too drunk to notice his happiness right now, but your next action made him shocked.

you linked your lips to his, his eyes widen and he stopped on his steps, it was just a peck but he felt your lips after a long long time and he was on cloud nine now.

you giggled after seeing his reaction.

"you still the same-"

you covered your mouth ready to throw up, he widen his eyes.

"Soo you feel like throwing up wait-"

you laughed and removed your hand off your mouth.

"kidding."

he chuckled shaking his head and again started to walk, but you again covered your mouth, his eyes widen again you again laughed, he signed and shaked his head laughing.

"kaaccchhhaa~"

he sung and gripped your thighs tighter then before making you to jump on his back a little as you swung your legs back and forth.

you both reached your apartment, and he made you lay on the bed.

"sleep well baby."

he said and pecked your forehead, but even before he coul leave you pulled him on the bed.

"stay."

you whispered, he looked down thinking, and looking up again into your eyes he nodded, you smiled, you sat up he sat beside you.

he circled his arm around your shoulders and pulled you towards him, he looked at you.

"I don't wanna like you I want to hate you so much but I can't help but to fall for you all over again whenever I look into your eyes Jimin."

you said looking into his eyes and dropped your head on his shoulder.

"I wish we could be like before."

you mumbled into his shoudler he silently listened to you.

"like we never broke up."

you said and a tear escaped his eyes, he kissed your crown head and nodded.

"lets do that Love."

NEXT MORNING

your eyes were as heavy as 20 kg dumbles and you couldn't open them no more, you groaned, and that's when you felt a hand around your waist and a leg above yours.

and the thought of a random guy sleeping beside you was enough for you to gain the energy to shot open your eyes wide.

but the face in front of you made you nothing but to smile at the peacefull sight, but just like his beautiful face made you smile, yesternight's event made it fade away too.

you sat up from the bed and ran outside your apartment.

"Soo-"

and your fast and furious steps made him wide awake and he ran behind you.