T H I R T Y N I N E

@Jungkook.97 posted.

liked by @thv , @uamryhope and 20

liked by @thv @uamryhope and 20.1 million others.

Jungkook.97 PTD in LA day4. Thank you ARMYs.

comments on this post have been limited.

no comments yet.

---------------

"ok so after this beautiful speech I would like to introduce you to the next new member of our company."

Yeonjun said and girl walked up the stage everyone clapped but your and Jimin's eyes widen.

"what the-"

You almost cusred as soon as her face came in your sight.

"Sofia?"

Jimin mumbled to himself and you heard him, you looked at him with a frown, but when he looked at you, you looked away.

"hello guys I'm Sofia, Kang Sofia, and I'm here for the assitent designer post."

she smiled everyone clapped.

"and she'll be asisting Miss Soonhi from now on."

Yeonjun added showing his one hand towards you, everyone looked at you just bowed and smiled.

xxxxxx

AFTER THE PARTY

"aish, I should have bring my scarf."

you winced rubbing your arms to create some warmth, you were about to take out your phone from your purse when a coat hung aorund your shoulders.

you immdiately looked at the person, it was Yeonjun, he smiled at you.

"ohh you don't have to-"

"its ok Soonhi.'

he said tapping your shoulder, that's when another hand came to his hand and removed it off your shoulder, you both looked at the new face.