F I F T Y T H R E E

NEXT MORNING

you walked into your cabin while taking large sips of coffee from the paper cup occupied in your right hand, as the other hand was consumed by the files you were focing on.

taking a seat on your chair you put the cup on the table and turned on your laptop.

*knock knock*

"nae."

Kai walked in front of your desh bowing at you.

"ma'am, Mr. Choi is ready for the meeting."

you nodded while your eyes were still stuck on the laptop screen, Kia bowed at you once again before exiting the cabin.

xxxxx

"the design should be different this time."

you cooed while looking at the other members sitting in the meeting room.

"and why do you think so?"

Soobin asked while going though the designs you made for the award ceremony for BTS.

"cause the designer is different, Mr. Choi."

you said with a confident look on your face, making you to nod in agreement.

"do as you please."

"but keep on thing in mind, I'm expecting disappointment from you Miss. Han."

he cooed and stood up indicating the meeting is over, you nodded and bowed to him he exited the meeting room soon after you did too.

a deep sign escaped your lips as you closed rubbed your eyes under your glasses and popped on your chair.

your outfit and glasses

you closed your eyes and leaned your head on the chair, you were so tired after waht happened last night and now you have to manage the events too cause you're the manager of the boy band BTS.

*ring ring*

thrusday, 12:56 pm

??
[hello Miss Han.]