Chapter 90

Eva's Pov

Mateo's teacher had told Rafael and Jane that Mateo might have a learning disability. Rafael doesn't want to have him tested but Jane does. It would make sense to have I'm tested just to see if there was something holding him back.

Luisa has been showing up to Rafael's apartment. She swears she's not a part of whatever Rose is doing. Rafael doesn't believe her. She's lied too many times for us to trust her.

Rafael had told Jane he was okay with getting Mateo tested. He had called the doctor who told him that Jane had already made the appointment. So now Rafael is mad at her.

J. R. had gotten a job opportunity in Huston, Petra had formed this new personality named Patti who is Petra but southern.

Mateo was getting tested and Rafael told Jane they should talk to lawyers about decisions like this. He also had to go to a house of potential buyers. Rafael had ended up getting in a fender bender. He had to wait for the police to show up. I ended up going to the house he had to show. I had seen the notes Rafael had written down. I ended up stalling as much as I could before Rafael got there.

We ended up selling the house Rafael had spaced out when they ended up talking about their son. Jane had joined us at the house to talk to Rafael about the lawyers and Mateo's future. When they got the appointment they found out Mateo had ADHD.

J. R. ended up taking the job in Huston and broke up with Petra. Me and Jane spent the night with her. Jane was really more help given her breakup with Chris. I had been texting Rafael who was concerned about how Petra was feeling. Petra was going to propose to J. R.

Luisa told us she had ended up signing those documents when she was drunk. Rafael was done.