Chapter 28

Eva's Pov

It's been a little weird with Rafael. He told me about Mateo's trust fund and how he has been going to all the mommy and me meetings. Him and Jane are disagreeing on the trust fund.  On the other hand Petra has been throwing up like crazy so she needs to eat every fifteen minutes.

After another doctor's appointment Raf told me Mateo has a flat head needs a helmet to reshape his head.

Petra also asked me to come to her doctor's appointment and again as much as Milos creeps me out I go for support.

"Booby, Booby, Booby." Milos screams on the phone.

"Maybe we should reschedule." The nurse asks.

"No. We stay." Milos says taking money out of his wallet

"I can't take your money." The nurse says

"Fine. Go ahead with baby picture." Milos says

"So that is a little girl. And another little girl. Wow. You're having twins." She says and our eyes widen. Three kids under the age of one and he didn't even have sex with any of them to get them pregnant.

"No. No, I'm not." Petra says in denial.

"Yeah. Yeah, you are. Do they run in the family?" the nurse asks.

"No. No, definitely not." Petra says

"Twins?" Rafael says under his breath. I try not to laugh looking at his face. Milos is really not paying attention.

I suddenly feel a cold hand run up the back of my thigh going towards my ass. I take that hand and squeeze it so hard that Milos yelps out.

One month later Mateo got the helmet and Jane went on the writer's retreat. I have been spending more time with my niece who also helps me design a lot of my clothing line of maternity clothes and sweatpants. Yeah I got inspired by all the baby talk.

In other news Magda is out of prison and into the Marbella. She mostly insults Milos a lot so I like her.

Another month later Jane is back and also very bitchy. Apparently both of us get bitchy when we're unwell.

Also Magda somehow lost a hand, an eye and her personality has definitely worsened. On the bright side Milos is still not here so that is good.Some other good news is my Maternity line will launch soon and Jane and Rafael finally agreed on the trust fund for Mateo.

It is now thanksgiving which I am celebrating with my brother and niece. Since she doesn't like traditional thanksgiving meal we eat chicken and pudding while watching Disney movies until she tires herself out singing all the songs and I head back.