Chapter 78

Eva's Pov

Rafael told me that Petra had strong and unexpected feelings for Jane. What?

The next night we had gone to Jane's place and Petra and my brother showed up.

"Jane I'm so sorry about your mother. I brought you some Czech comfort food. It's soup to soothe the nerves." She says and hands Rafael. She also hugs Jane

"There's an old Czech saying. The heavier the borscht the lighter the burden." Petra says

"Well I appreciate that." Jane says

"Jane I've been thinking about you nonstop since I heard the news." Petra says and put the borscht in the fridge

"I think Petra has feelings for you." Rafael tells Jane

"What?" Both Jane and my brother say

"Romantic ones." Rafael whispers and Petra came up behind us.

"Right where were we?" Petra asks

"Soup." Jane replies. Petra noticed something weird so she asked us about it and Jane just asked Petra if she had feelings for her. Petra said it was a misunderstanding and she has feelings for her lawyer Jane Ramos.

Petra had showed up at Rafael's place so she could woo Jane Ramos. It's been 45 minutes since she started talking about her. Man she really likes her.

Rafael gave her advice which I had to say worked pretty well on me. So Petra knew she should try that.

Petra had ended up following J. R. on her date and she crashed her date's car. I would say she ruined her chances with J.R. but that night she ended up going to Petra's suite and they made up.

Rafael had ended up getting all the kids together and we all huddled around the couch. The kids on the couch and me and Rafael on the carpet we ended up watching Disney movies until the kids fell asleep and we put a blanket on them.