Chapter 53

I am now Seven months pregnant and tying my shoes has become a task that I can no longer perform. I now wear flats all the time.

Rafael also told me he was going to break up with Catalina. He also told me he would probate the addendum on his father's will.

Jane is taking yoga classes at the Marbella to reduce her stress. I have been taking a few classes with a personal trainer who makes me do easier yoga poses for a seven month bump in the way. I have been told not to take stress it's not good for the baby.

Rafael once walked in on me and my trainer doing yoga and he was no less than shocked. He looked like he had just seen a baby curse. He even asked me if I was stuck and if I needed help. I just laughed.

Apparently Rafael took Catalina out around Miami showing her all the fun things and I honestly don't care. All I'm focusing on now is the baby.

When Rafael came back he found out Petra had been spying on him and she destroyed the will for their children because she felt like a bad mother. I can't blame her for wanting to secure her child's future.

In the end Rafael did break up with Catalina. I also recommend a psychiatrist for Petra. As it turns out most of my stress was from Catalina telling me stories of how her friends had children and their deliveries went wrong or they did something wrong and now their child is not healthy and I freaked out. We also agreed not to bring up the addendum again. Not knowing someone had made a copy of it