Chapter 85

It was grandparent's day at the kids school and Louis' parents were also in Miami. I had got them a room in the Marbella since Louis was having his house renovated to add another floor.

Petra was freaking out since she had 'butt-dialed' J. R. and she responded. She made me sit there for two hours thinking of what to text back before I had to go. I had never been so happy over a phone call. She really loves J. R.

Magda was in the hotel telling fortunes. That's a nightmare. We had to file a restraining order against her or she wouldn't leave.

Now Michael had gotten his memories back. He was not all that happy that his friend was dating his wife but he also thought that there was no one better than him to move on with. He also met Clara who had only heard about him. She was a little scared and shy but she nodded to anything he would ask her.

Magda was suing Petra for emotional distress over Anezka's death. Petra was ready to take her to court but it would take so much time and effort but if she pays Magda directly she would be folding. I personally would pay the lawyers double to keep her in jail. She must have done something.

Chris was mad at Jane since she wouldn't mail in the divorce papers. After a bunch of drinks and talking Petra texted J. R. and Jane mailed the papers. We were all very drunk. As much as I love my brother if Jane didn't love him she shouldn't lead him on.

It was grandparents day and Louis' parents were more than happy to be at the school. Clara jumped into their arms when she saw them. We saw Mateo and Xiomara performing and then Xo wasn't felling well. She left to go to the hospital so we stayed in touch. Rafael had gone to get them a change of clothes.

We left soon after. Clara wanted to spend the night with her grandparents. I didn't refuse. I was two doors down anyway. I got to know from Rafael that Xiomara was okay. I went back to Rafael's we were exhausted by the end of the night. We just went to bed holding each other.

The next morning I got a call from my brother. Him and Jane were on a break.