Chapter 24

Eva's Pov

"Maybe Wednesday?" I say

"No because that's when the new neighbors started band practice. She was up all night and slept all day."

"Sunday?" Raf says

"No. Because I prayed for it in church and it didn't happen." Alba says

"I'm telling you, Saturday was her last shower." Xo says and we all look at Jane.

"So that's like a full seven days." I say

We all go upto her. Rafael takes Mateo as we all convince her to try to shower. Just as she's about to shower Michael walks in with coffee.

"Hey I just got a coffee for..." I cut Michael off.

"Me. For me. Michael, Jane was about to hop into the shower." I say nodding my head hoping he understands.

"Great. Coffee for Eva. Jane enjoy your shower." He says and she goes in the bathroom and we smile. Until she comes out of the shower and tells us she will take a nap instead.

As an excuse to get Jane out of the house, me, Rafael and Michael take her out to lunch. At the awkward lunch Jane finds an excuse to escape leaving me with the boys who are acting like children.

"What?" Raf asks.

"You dove under the table." Michael says

"This is my family, okay what are you even doing here?" Raf asks

"I'm here because Jane wants me here also then why is Eva here?" He asks

"Eva is family okay, she is Mateo's aunt and Godmother." Raf says making me blush when Jane suddenly comes back to the table and thought she saw Rose. Michael gave us bad news that it could have been Rose as no one knows what she looks like.

After that lunch we had to meet Petra and Luisa when Luisa keeps texting us about Petra being pregnant. God she would be an even worse nightmare than she is now. Who is the father?

A few days later I had to fly out to Paris for fashion week where I was walking the runway but Jane and Rafael kept me updated on what was going on. Apparently Jane's neighbors played in the Marbella and Jane told Michael and Rafael that she loves both of them. God