Chapter 64

Eva's Pov

Jane is freaking out about the wedding. She is in my room with Rafael

"Oh no. A high pressure system's moving in. We can expect gale force winds? No. No" She says and I hand her Mr. Monkey.

"I don't have time for a meltdown. Gale force winds. Okay, we'll move to plan B." She says and I pull her into a hug.

"The wedding is going to be beautiful. Even in gale force winds." I say suddenly Clara starts crying and she lost her lovie. Jane had to leave so Rafael helped me find it. Clara eventually fell asleep crying and I started to freak out. How do I not know where it is. Suddenly Rafael pulled it out from under the sofa and we placed it in her tiny hands.

I finally stop freaking out when he pulls me into his chest. At the same moment Petra came in

"Am I interrupting something?" She asks

"Just me freaking out." I say and Rafael went to go see Mateo

"What's wrong?" I ask her and she scoffs

"My sister. She's getting out of Jail and in this weather she can't get a flight out. She's stuck here." She says. Weird enough Rafael told me the same thing. I pull her closer when my phone rings.

Petra's sister is now staying in the Marbella getting Petra more annoyed.

Luisa had also gotten out of jail and she and Rafael got into an argument I could hear from miles away.

The next day and it's still raining we are now having the wedding at the Marbella. We just got her dress and tried not to laugh at Jane's dress. We had to take the bus. The hotel went on lockdown and Mateo was being a 'good wingman' whatever that meant

During the wedding when Jane was speaking I could not shake the feeling that someone was staring at me. I looked up to see Rafael who smiled at me and I smiled back as we held eye contact. Unaware that a certain blonde noticed. I also noticed Jane was staring at my brother as she spoke.

After the ceremony I was trying to find Petra. I walked into the kitchen to find Petra kissing Chuck. We started arguing and she was insecure about Rafael. I tell her I did not like him. I honestly hoped she would see that.

But we ended up on a break when Louis found me. Clara wanted to dance as a family. Soon enough Clara wanted a daddy daughter dance and Rafael came upto me I told him what happened and he confirmed it. He didn't feel anything for me. We were pulled apart by Clara also asking a mommy daughter dance. I saw Jane dance with my brother while Mateo went to Lia and they were dancing.

Louisa ended up kicking Rafael from the hotel and Petra was lured by Anezka to kill her.