Chapter 71

Eva's Pov

There have been two times in my life I wanted to open a boutique and I needed a push. And twice Rafael has been there.

The first time is when I was 12 and was sure that she wanted to design clothes.

It's now time for the open of the boutique to open outside of Miami in other parts of Florida. I had to be out of Miami for two days. The first stop is Palm beach. I need to check into the hotel.

Third person Pov

Louis tucks his daughter into bed earlier than normal. She felt warm. He thought of calling Eva but had his doubts. He ended up calling the one person who knew Eva best

"Hello." Rafael says on his way out to head for work

"Hey, Clara's not feeling well. I don't know wether or not to call Eva." He says

"Don't call her. She would come back and she has wanted this since she was 12. If Clara doesn't get better call me I'll come over and if it gets worse then we call Eva." He says

Louis sighs knowing it wasn't the best idea but agreed.

Eva would kill him if she found out he didn't tell her.

An hour later Clara had woken up from her nap asking from her mom he had called Rafael again who calmed Clara down enough for Louis to stop worrying. They ended up watching a bit of television before she ended up puking

Eva's Pov

I checked into the hotel and kept in touch with Petra about what she was going to do for the funeral. I the funeral home sent a casket even though Anezka had been cremated. I get ready and get to the boutique. We had an opening party.

Third person Pov

"I don't feel good." Whined Clara to her father.

"I know sweetie. Maybe we should call Eva." He asked the man standing behind him. Rafael was about to reply when he got a link to an article about the boutique opening party. He couldn't help but not how happy she was.

"Just let her sleep it off. If it goes more than 101 I'll call her." He tells her and Louis sighs before kissing his daughter's forehead.

Eventually it did go over 101 and They took Clara to the doctor.

Two years ago

Eva just got out of the car and got the one year old to her bed in the suite of the Marbella. She got out into the hallway only to be met with Rafael.

"Hey why aren't you in Los Angeles." He asks her knowing it was the weekend a designer wanted to meet to discuss the clothing line.

"Clara got sick. Louis called I just took her to the doctor. It's mild fever she will be okay." Eva said.

As soon as she went back in the room Rafael called the designer back to explain to him what had happened. After pulling many strings he got the designer to meet with her the following weekend.

Present day

Clara's fever broke so that was good news. It was just a virus she would be better in a few days. Louis had also started catching that virus. Probably from Clara. Rafael had told him to get into bed and they got to talking

Rafael was a ladies man when they met. Rafael and Eva were so close it seemed like a matter of time before they got together. Louis told him to just go for it

Two years ago

Eva got a phone call from the designer she had blown off saying he had not wanted to meet with her after that but then he received her designs and ideas for clothes. After that he wanted to meet with her about the designs

Only one person knew where she kept her designs. After Clara had gotten sick she threw them away.

"You stole my designs out of the trash and sent them to the designer. Thank you." I told him and he got up from behind his desk. This was the second time she needed a push.

"I really love the designs and if I do so will anyone else. Be brave." He tells me

"I don't know what I would do without you." I tell him

"I mean I would burn and die." Rafael said and hugged me.

Present day

Eva's Pov

I had gotten a text from Louis which was meant for Rafael. Clara was sick. I immediately called Louis telling him he had to tell me what happened. I'm her mother. She was more important than anything.

Then I called Rafael he reminded me the first time Clara got sick I had flown from Los Angeles an hour after I had gotten there. I nearly sabotaged my goals. Rafael said he had it covered. What would I do without him.

The next day I had gotten to Orlando and the day after that I was back. I checked in on Clara before she asked me to go to my house in the Marbella. After a day of just watching movies she was tired out. After tucking her in I talked to Rafael who was standing in the doorway.

"Thank you for not calling me." I told him

"I just couldn't let you throw away your dream. You worked too hard on it." He said. This was the third time he had pushed me to believe in myself. We turned to each other and made eye contact

"What would I do without you?" I tell him

"I would probably burn and die." He replied

Suddenly the windows burst open and it got a little chilly. I turned to close the windows when I looked back at Rafael he pinned me against the wall next to the window and kissed me.

Opulent ~Rafael Solano जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें