Chapter 57

Eva's Pov

Rafael just told me that Abbey wants to move in. I think it's a great idea since she's there all the time anyway. But Rafael being himself he somehow screwed it up.

At night we are all gathered in Rafael's suite as Jane tells us how she screwed up with the director of Mateo's, Ellie's and Anna's preschool.

"It's a great card." Rafael says looking at the paper in his hand supplied by his girlfriend.

"But what about what I wrote in the card? Is that great?" Jane asks freaking out

"I mean it's an apology for being rude, so I think 'great' is probably hard to achieve." Raf says

"So no?" Jane asks

"Jane, Gwen is not going to kick Mateo out of school." He says as Petra walks in

"No but he'll definitely get all the bad teachers for kindergarten." Petra says

"Okay girls why don't you go play with your brother and Clara in the playroom?" Rafael asks. The girls always love playing dolls with Clara whole Mateo likes to rip the doll's heads off, which makes Clara cry a bit before Ellie and Anna end up fixing the dolls again and they continue playing.

"You must make this right. Look if Gwen doesn't like you, you're screwed. Or rather Mateo's screwed. He'll get no special attention, all the bad teacher..." Petra says before she gets cut off by an annoyed Jane

"I'm fixing it. I wrote a long apology note." She said and gave Petra the card

"Words don't mean anything. Only actions do." She says as she rips up the card.

"Okay, there's a final planning committee for the annual fundraiser tomorrow. Gwen will be there, so will you. This is very important Jane! Plus everything you do reflects on me because I'm the one who got you in." She says. Well now I know why this is so important to her.

Abbey came upto me to talk about the moving in situation.

"It seemed so out of the blue to him." She said

"Maybe it's just a guy thing. I mean they're like cows. They have to be lead to the water and told to drink." I tell her explaining just how clueless men are.

"Right but do you think he'll get there eventually? Honest opinion. You know, I don't want to set myself up." She says

"I hope he does. I think he should." I tell her

"Ugh, men." She groans and we both laughed

I wasn't at the fundraiser but as it turns out a drunk Petra told Rafael she thought he wasn't ready to move in with Abbey and she overheard them and Abbey ended up finding a card saying he was ready to move in with her. He said he just rethought things and she left.

I'm glad I ended up staying in my bed that night all cuddled up with my baby.