PART- 35 (His Warth)

Start from the beginning

"Me and Rudra are not like them. Teacher and student. My uncle is not his bestfriend. We don't have Fifteen years age gap. Tina I'm just being practical. I have nothing against her or professor Sidharth. That's it." Mehek clarified.

"Love, don't see your fucking logic. And be practical shits! So, if you can't support her better keep your mouth shut. For her sake. She must be hurt." Tina said in disappointment.

"Whatever! People can't digest truth and reality. That's it." Mehek said in irritation

"God! You're!" Tina chided on her.

"Let's not talk." Mehek said

"Yeah! Better." Tina smirks

***

"Sana! What are you doing here?" Sidharth asked dumbfound seeing her coming inside, teacher's room when he was relaxing after taking a class.

Without replying to him, she comfortably sat on his lap sidewaise and hugged him locking her arms and his neck, resting her head on his shoulder.

"Princ- Sana, if someone sees us like this. It will create a mess. So please get up from my la-" He paused seeing his crying.

He quickly wrapped his arms around her small figure tightly.

"Why are you crying, Princess?" He asked getting worried.

"Mehek!" She cried silently

"Did she hurt you?" His voice was low but deadly

"Hmm! She don't like our relationship. She disgust that I love you. It hurts me." She broke the hug and looked at him with red tearful eyes.

Her condition hurts him a lot. He felt like killing Mehek with his own bare hands and buried her under six feet.

"Is it wrong that I love you Sidharth?" She asked innocently hoping for an assurance that it's not.

"No. No one can control their emotions and their heart. It's not your fault nor mine that we fall for each other. Madly. Don't pay attention to her words. Focus on me. On us. Okay?" He kissed her temple softly

"Kiss me. Please."

"You don't need to request me. Or beg me." He kissed her lips softly and romantically.

"Just order me. I'll be more happy." He gave a eskimo kiss in end making her smile.

"You should go now. Before other comeback and see us like this. You on my lap. We were lucky today no one is here. Next time, take extra precaution before coming. Okay?" He said pushing her off from his lap.

She stool still then lean closer to his face level.

"What?" He asked

"I asked you to kiss me hard. Not a soft romantic one. I want you to be hard on me. I like hard and rough. In all means." She said before kissing his mouth hard and roughly.

"Just like my Daddy. Hard and rough." She winks before leaving the office room.

"She is crazy." He smiled.