"You are not her. Right. Tell me you are not her." He stood up from the chair pointing his index finger at her.

"Why are you copying my line? I was about to say that.." She reciprocated his actions." You can't be him. You just work at a higher position here. You are not the boss. Right." She said the last sentence with uncertainty in her voice.

"Excuse me. This is my building. I am the boss." He stepped forward from the table.

"Excuse you!! Itni sharif dikhne wali aurat ke bete tum kaise ho sakte ho!!!"
("How can you be the son of such a decent woman!!!")

"Again with the change of language. Stop. Talking. In. Hindi." He gritted his teeth.

"I will talk in whatever language I want. Tumi aktum impossible."
("You are absolutely impossible.")

"Stop talking in hindi, damn it." She was really testing his patience.

"It was bengali, for your kind information." She swayed her head side to side.

"How would I know the difference?" His voice was becoming strained.

"There is a lot of difference." She was offended.

"But how- wait we are getting distracted from the main topic." He lifted his arms slightly, trying to attain peace with her.

The office room was dead silent. The two people sitting on the opposite sides of the desk were avoiding eye contact. They had no idea how to start a serious conversation. Every time they met they bickered and faught over nonsense stuff.

This observation confused Jaison a lot. He was a very calm and composed person. He never put his emotions on his sleeve even infront of his mother and friend. But every time he came across the girl in the chair he lost control. He started acting like the expressive person he was before. It didnt matter even if those emotions were negative. Irritation. Agitation. Speaking in a loud voice. Contouring his face with various gestures. He rarely did that. Those negative emotions were still emotions. He sure did talk back to his father in a loud voice but he always held a stoic face. After all, His father deserved a stone like son.

"So..." The silence in the room was getting uncomfortable." Do you want something? Tea? Coffee?"
What the freaking fuck was that? At least talk in a firm tone ass shit. And what a great way to start a conversation. Especially with her. I have nothing but curses and negative remarks to tell her in a conversation. This is harder than I thought.

"No. Im good." Akira was surprised with the sudden change of tone. But she went along with it. She didnt have a reason to be rude to him at the moment.

The silence was back again. Now that Jaison focused on her appearance. She was fairly attractive. Her hair were held in a low ponytail with a few flicks falling infront of her face. His eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

Is that a.........bruise? It is almost gone but her skin looks slightly irritated. Why does she have a bruise? Did someone....hit her?

On the other hand, Akira also focused on his face. His jet black hair were growing longer.
Just a few weeks more and they can be put into a pony. It will look good on him. Wait what? Find something negative!!!! Aaha! He does not have a beard. I don't know but indian men in a kurti and a beard does something to me. Especially on festivals or wedding occasions. Have you ever seen Hrithik Roshan in traditionals!!!!

She suddenly snapped out of her thoughts. Focus!!
She cleared her throat.

"Are You- are you comfortable with this marriage?" She really wanted to say 'I don't want to marry a man like you' but she didnt have options here. Mrs.Kim was already doing a lot for her. Bearing the man infront of her wouldn't be that hard.

"I am. Sort of." Jaison too wanted to say the same thing 'I am having second thoughts about you' but the story his mother came up with could only be possible with the girl infront of him. He has to get out of the scandal.
About the question she asked. Was he ready? He didnt know. If felt more like an agreement than marriage. He had reasons. What were her's? Money?
No, don't judge. Don't judge.

"And you?"
What are your reasons to agree to this marriage?
The question was at the tip of his tongue but be decided to swallow it instead.

"I am prepared."
Prepared. Shit. That sounded a bit wrong.

"Oh." He was desperately trying to find something to speak. His eyes landed on the photo frame kept on the desk. "Oh. My mom. She really likes you. I don't see why." He scrunched his nose slightly at the end of the sentence.

She picked up the accusing tone." I don't see any similarities between you two either." She mimicked him.

He poked his inner cheek in annoyance. "If I had known you were the one she was meeting I would have definitely stopped her from going to KIM'S DINER."

KIM'S DINER!!! Shit. He is my freaking boss. How can I talk to my boss like that? Why do I always do things that could get me fired?

Akira's mouth was slightly open. She had no idea what to say. How was she suppose to talk to him now? Should she apologize? Her conscious really wouldn't allow her to do so. If she was rude so was he. If any body will apologize, they will apologize mutually. For now she should just speak politely.

"Um, S-sir-"

The door to the office opened with a thud making both of them flinch.

"YOU FILTHY MOTHERFU---UUU--AA-A-A-AAHA."

                             ..............