47} We're Officially Russian Prisoners! Great!

Jenna was left by herself for probably fifteen to twenty minutes before two guards and the bald man came in.
"Let's have a nice little chit-chat, shall we?" The bald man asked her.
"I'd rather eat my own shoe," She winced as she sat up.
"Who do you work for?" He got straight to business.
"Seriously? Look at my fucking uniform. I work for the ice cream shop in the mall."
"Don't be stupid with me, I saw what you did to my guards. Who do you work for?"
"I quite literally work for Scoops Ahoy. I'm the manager."

"Who do you work for!?"
"SCOOPS AHOY!"
He slapped her straight across the face to shut her up.
"Let's try this again. Who. Do. You. Work. For."
"Scoops. Ahoy-"
One of the guards kicked her in the gut, sending her backwards. She desperately wanted to fight back but knew it would get her into more trouble.
"Why are you here?"
"We came down here looking for our shipment of stuff for the store and got trapped in your elevator of death. Anything else Mister-"

The other guards punched her in the mouth. Jenna picked her head back up and spit blood onto the floor.
"Enough with this," The bald man rolled his eyes, "Bring her in with the boy."
He waved his hands and the guards dragged her down the hallway into the room Steve was in. She looked around to find him lying unconscious on the floor next to her.
"Steve! Hey, idiots! I told you not to hurt him! What the fu-"

One of the guards kicked her again in the stomach to shut her up. The bald man suddenly walked in to get the situation sorted out.
"What the fuck did you guys do to him!?" The man slapped Jenna across the face.
"Fuck you! I told you not to hurt him! I even asked nicely AND in Russian! What the fuck!"

The man told the guards to put Jenna and Steve into chairs and to tie them together. They roughly grabbed a fighting Jenna and unconscious Steve and placed them into chairs which they set back-to-back and tied the two together at the chest.
"Steve, please wake up," Jenna pleaded, "Just please wake up."
The bald man walked over to Steve and picked up his face.
"Don't you fucking touch him!" Jenna snapped.
He clicked his tongue, "I think your friend needs a doctor. Good thing... we have the very best." He leaned down near Jenna's face. He then started laughing alongside all of the guards, severely pissing Jenna off. She smiled at him then spit in his face: A concoction of saliva and blood.

He stopped laughing and wiped her saliva from his face.
"You're going to regret that, cyka." He warned her.
"Fuck you-" He motioned for one of the guards who came over and punched her right in the nose, causing it to erupt with blood pouring down her face. The men all left the room, leaving Jenna and Steve sitting there helpless.
Jenna would keep muttering, "Wake up, Steve," or "Steve, just say something, please."

"Hey," Steve said, finally, "I'm up. Stop yelling."
"Oh, thank god. I thought you were dead. How are you doing right now? You looked pretty shitty earlier."
"Well, my ears are ringing, and I can't really breathe, my eye feels like it's about to pop out of my skull, but, you know, apart from that, I'm doing pretty good. How about you?"
"I think I have, like, twenty broken ribs, my nose won't stop bleeding, it feels like my head is exploding, and I feel a couple of teeth loose. I'm doing pretty well, too."

"This is terrific."
"Hey, they said they were calling a doctor. I couldn't tell if they were serious or joking at the time, so let's hope for the best."
"You always know how to lighten the mood, don't ya, Jen?"
"I'm just a beacon of light, lighting the way with my awful sense of humor. Oh, shit!"
"What?"
"I think... I can grab my Walkman. Ah hah! Got it, now let's play some tunes!"

Jenna pressed play and The Chain came on.
"Such a fitting song, Jen. You should be a DJ."
"That's exactly what I planned on going to college for for four years, didn't I tell you?"
"Haha, real funny. Engineering suits you better anyways. Maybe you can design a new Russian base with less fire hazards."
"I'll add that to the bucket list."