30} Family Bonding Time

Dustin decided to sleep in Jenna's room with her, again. Although, neither of them really slept. Both of them tossed and turned for a couple hours before concluding that sleep wasn't going to happen. They ended up staying up together just quietly playing board games and talking about their favorite moments with Mews, when she was alive.

Before they knew it, morning came and they had to be prepared for Steve to show up. Jenna changed into a Led Zeppelin shirt and jeans, alongside her jacket. She was trying to throw her hair up into a ponytail as best she could with her shorter hair and just flat out gave up when a thought burst into her head.
Oh, shit.

She picked up her phone and quickly dialed in a commonly called number in her household, thanks to her.
Please pick up. Please pick up...

"Hello, Eddie Munson speaking. To whom do I owe the pleasure?"
"Eds, it's Jenna."
"Ah, Jenna. What do you need?"
"Ummm... I can't come to Hellfire tonight."
"What? This is what you wake me up for? We've been planning this campaign for over a month now, Jen! What is so important that you cancel on us like this?"
"Eddie, I can't give you details, but it's something I have to do with Dustin. Like, really important. You know I wouldn't cancel this last minute if it weren't important. I've put so much time into this."
"Fine. I get it. But, when will we all be able to do it?"
"I can do it literally anytime, like tomorrow. Just ask the guys."
"Alright, will do, Jenna."
"I'm so sorry, Eddie. I know how much you were looking forward to this."
"Jenna, you're the only person in Hellfire that I'd reschedule for, just know that."
"Well thanks, Eds."

"I mean, you don't cancel that often and you're my favorite out of my little goblins."
"Is that the name you've officially settled on for us members?"
"Yup. Goes well with the club."
"Yeah, it does. Well, I have to go now. I'll see you tomorrow, Eddie."
"Fare thee well, Lady Jenna."
How did I get so lucky to have such understanding friends?

Dustin and Jenna gathered everything they needed from around the house: crowbar, gloves, walkie-talkies, backpacks, lighter, and Jenna's boom box.
They were carrying everything outside when Steve pulled into their driveway.
Perfect timing, Harrington.

Steve opened up his trunk to reveal a couple buckets full of chopped up mystery meat.
"Steve," Jenna stared at him, "I know you said last night that this was a job that you had down, but I didn't think you were serious."
"Why?" He asked, scrunching up his face.
"Because it was so weirdly specific of a task," Jenna elaborated, "Plus, where the fuck did you get all of this meat?"
"I have a guy," he shrugged.
"You 'have a guy'. WHO THE HELL HAS A MEAT GUY!?"
"Me."
"Why the fuck do you have a meat guy!?"
"I don't know, I just do."
"When do you ever need a meat guy!?"
"Times like this."
"Oh... I guess you have me there... could I have his number?"
"What!? No! He's MY meat guy."
"But, I want a meat guy, too."
"Well, too bad."
"Fine. I'll just find a better meat guy than yours."
"How? No one is better than Jerry."
"HAH! You told me who it was!"
"Fuck..."

"Hey, children!" Dustin yelled at the two, breaking up their pitiful fight, "Shut up! Let's just get moving, shall we?"
"Sure," The two grumbled, still slightly ticked off at each other.
They loaded all their shit into Steve's trunk and drove to a spot near the edge of the woods where they could easily get to the railroad tracks. They knew Dart went far, so they were gonna lure him to the junkyard with a trail of meat on the railroad tracks and kill him.

Once they got to their spot, as they were unloading the car, Dustin's walkie started going off.
"This is Lucas. Do you copy? Dustin?" It rang out.
"Well, well, well, look who it is," Dustin sassed into his mic.
"Sorry, man," Lucas apologized. "My stupid sister turned it off."
"Well, when you were having sister problems, Dart grew again, he escaped, and I'm pretty sure he's a baby Demogorgon."
"Wait. What?"
"I'll explain later. Just meet me, Jenna, and Steve at the old junkyard.
"Steve?" Lucas questioned.
"And bring your binoculars and wrist rocket." Dustin added in.
"Steve Harrington?" Lucas checked, one more time.
Dustin turned off his walkie-talkie and looked at the two older teens to tell them, "All right, let's go," Then hopped back on to tell Lucas, "Just be there stat. Over and out."