2} Interrogation

BEEP

I don't wanna get up

BEEP

Just leave me alone and let me sleep

BEEP

I swear to god I'm going to murder that alarm clock

Jenna slammed her hand down on her alarm clock to silence the horrid beep that emits from her worst enemy. If she could function properly without it, she would in a heartbeat. She sprang from her bed, stretched, then went to the bathroom and examined how bad her hair was in the mirror. It was really bad to say the least. It looked like a raccoon burrowed in it in her sleep.

She grabbed her brush from her drawer and went to town brushing through all of the knots stuck in her rats nest of a head. After she got as much of the knots out as she could, she threw her pajamas on the floor near the bathtub and hopped in the shower. Cold water fell on her body and provided an instant calming effect she'd grown to love. Hot showers were always nice but cold showers were even better, especially in the mornings after a drinking binge.

Her fingers ran through her still semi-knotted hair, frothing up sudsy bubbles with her strawberry shampoo. Tilting her head back, she rinsed out the shampoo and coated her face with the icy water trying to get a sense of peace before her already dreaded day at school. She lathered her hair up with her matching strawberry conditioner then proceeded to slather herself with apple body wash. She quickly rinsed herself off, turned off the cold stream of water, and grabbed her towel off the rack on the door.

She dried herself off and squeezed out her hair to the best of her abilities. She wrapped the towel around her body and ran down the hall into her room. Her clothes were laid out from the night before on her desk chair. They consisted of a Led Zeppelin t-shirt, a pair of jeans, red converse high tops, all topped off with her favorite grey jacket that she stole from her best friend, Steve Harrington, two years prior when he outgrew it. Man did she adore that jacket. It was the most comfortable jacket she owned and it was a piece of her best friend that she would always have close to her.

She ran out of her bedroom and into the kitchen.
"Good morning my sweets!" Jenna's mom greeted, "Sorry about being late last night, book club ran late."
"Mom everything was fine and remember, you're the adult. You don't have to apologize to me for actually going out and having your well deserved fun," her daughter replied.
"I know but I just feel bad leaving you and Dusty home by yourselves at night."
"Mom, like I said before, it's ok. Dustin and I can handle ourselves."
"My goodness! My babies are growing up so fast! I can't believe my eyes!" Claudia Henderson cried.

"God, mom, stop crying. That's just how time works. You know what, I can't deal with this right now. DUSTIN! DO I NEED TO GIVE YOU A RIDE TO SCHOOL?!" Jenna yelled towards her brother's room.
"NO! THE WHOLE PARTY'S RIDING BIKES TODAY!" He yelled back.
"FINE SUIT YOURSELF BUTTFACE!" Right as Jenna was going to grab her keys so she could head to school, the phone rang.

"Don't worry mom I've got it." Jenna picked up the phone to be greeted by Joyce Byers, Will and Jonathan's mom.
"Hello, Henderson residence, Jenna speaking."
"Oh, hi Jenna, it's Joyce, how are you dear?"
"I'm fine, now what can I help you with?"
"Did Will by any chance spend the night at your place? I already called the Wheeler's and they said you drove him back to your place."
"No he didn't. He rode his bike home because he refused to let me drive him."
"Oh, uh, sorry to bug you. He must've left for school early."
"Joyce, are you sure everything's alright?"
"Yes. Yes, everything's ok. Talk to you later Jenna and have a good day at school."
"Call me if you need anything Joyce, ok?"
"Yes I will. Bye Jenna."
"Bye Joyce."
Was everything ok? Where was Will?