Welcome!

Thank you so much for clicking on this book! This is my first ever time trying to write a story and I've had this plot going in my head since season 2 of stranger things released. This is my first time actually get the nerve to post something and I'm very nervous. This is a very personal and close story to my heart so please be nice. This story is currently on hold until season 5 comes out. Thanks for your understanding and I hope you enjoy!😊

Notes for reading: Sorry if you don't like the format, I like it so that's how it's staying until I decide to change it. Italics are either used for titles of books/movies/songs or will be Jenna's thoughts randomly scattered throughout for a bit of her insight. It could be for another character, but that will be specified.

[Brackets and italics are song lyrics to help provide an idea of where you should be music wise if you listen with the soundtrack, which I recommend. I'll use this format for when I want a moment to feel like you're watching a TV show and it would have a background track. Again, for best reading experience, I highly encourage using my soundtrack to fully immerse yourself. I have full indications when you should start listening to music if it's just a background track and when the characters can hear it.]

Thank you for giving this a shot. I've put lots of time and effort into this story. Hope you have fun reading the full-out cinematic experience that I've tried my best to achieve. Feel free to leave any comments on the story and on my community tab for ideas that you'd like to see. I always appreciate hearing from my audience. And fair warning, some of my earlier writing is me still finding my voice, so it could be better. I promise it gets much better by season 2.

Enough with my rambling, I cordially introduce you to Escape.

And just an FYI (I can't believe I have to say this) but this is my story. Don't steal it or crucial aspects of it. I'm very happy if this story inspires you, but it's been years in the making for me, as well as my other story. If you find anyone copying this, please tell me. And I mean directly copying me. I'll admit that I get inspired by other works too, but I never copy them directly. Don't do the same for me. I work hard to write everything and this is my story that I have rights to. Love you all, but don't copy. Be original.

Note: Book is currently being edited so if you come across inconsistencies that is why. I'm trying my best to finish, but it takes a while. Season 1 needs quite a bit of help even after my edits so please don't mind that as I'll come back to rewrite most of it in the near future. Thank you.