-Hunt-

Striker.

As much grief she gave Jake for naming his ikran Bob, Anko was a bit of a hypocrite because of the names surrounding her: Árnyék, Liliom, Coffee. No one seemed to be good at naming things and she had just decided to call the red tsurak Striker, because of the deadly encounter and her strength.

She watched her swim away with a smile, kicking off the sand and surfacing, taking a slightly breath.

She looked up left with a smile, to Ronal's dismay, this demon blooded daughter of Eywa had no problem matching to their life.

She had been tasked by his mate to teach the women the ways of the water while he took on the training of the men.

Out of them all, she would have wanted Anko to struggle the most.
She had no ill intent towards the two others, just mistrust, but Anko? She had a little vendetta for not once but twice meeting with her and having been topped. (not that kind of way, stop it.)

Ney'ite and Neytiri struggled to learn to breathe like they did, despite Ronal teaching them how to breathe with their stomach and slow their heart, and here was this daughter of Eywa, having watched with the tsurak from the bottom of the shallows how the other two struggled with an encouraging smile and no problem herself, even finding a little shell to add to her song cord as she did so.

Neytiri had walked off, Ronal was displeased she was unwilling to learn their ways but let her go.

She knew she was faced with the daughter of Eywa, the being that should find all easy, but it was annoying.

Anko could read her, Ronal not happy to see her but she just smiled, she wouldn't have threatened if her children hadn't been the subjects of harassment. 

"Still wrong." Ronal told Ney'ite who was trying way more then her sister, actually trying to move on and trying to learn to love the ocean but struggling.

"But it will be right, I can't leave M'Anko behind." She said with confidence she didn't feel, trying to convince herself and Ronal, it seemed to work as the tsahik gave a nod of acknowledgement as she climbed out of the water, done for the moment.

"Awe, I'd never leave you behind Ney." The native smiled, the avatar never having a hard time bring her mood up.

"You are learning well despite failure." Ronal admitted. "Your children are too tho they are slow."

"Don't worry, they'll catch up fast." Anko said, still floating in the water unlike the other two who climbed out. "Don't you worry, by the next eclipse they will have caught up as if they were born here."

Ronal could admire the convictions of this woman, seeing her strength and experience in her attitude, it almost made her wonder of the demon blood she was before... Almost.

"The hunters leave soon, go now if you want to be off use." She told her, pointing away. "I'll have much to teach your mate still."

"See you soon Ney." Anko smiled, not acknowledging the bite in the tsahik's voice, diving underwater, with a simple gesture, calling an ilu over and grabbing on, letting it pull her to her destination.

-----------------------------------------------

"Tonowari I see you." She said, walking to him in the knee high water.

"I see you daughter of Eywa."

"Anko is fine please." She might have gotten used to the name here and there but constantly hearing it was tiring.

"What are you doing here Anko." The leader listened to her request, standing with three of his hunters.

"Ronal doesn't have much to teach me and has told me find the hunters here."

He nodded at her words, silently gesturing to his hunters who nodded.

"These are Aro, Nartiva and Wroun, they had accompanied you to war years ago, they'll be honored to hunt with you again, you'll go with them beyond the reef and help feed the people."

Anko grinned happily, she liked this, a simple life again, somewhere she knew they would be safe and with the danger away from the Omaticaya, it was the best choice for anyone and everyone.

"Of course Tonowari, I'll be happy to fly with them again... Well... Swim with them."

A hunter threw his fit up, yipping following as these hunters looked younger, probably barely old enough when they joined in the volunteer squad of the Metkayina in the war, feeling great honor again... She just wished they would all accept her family soon too because it would be hard if this discrimination continues.

"Be back by night fall." Tonowari said as the hunters called their tsurak with yips and clicks, Anko's just came to her wishes, hearing the silent call.

Like for Árnyék, she never saddled Striker but she wouldn't need it, with the bond made, it always felt like they were one and that it wasn't needed.

"We'll bring back greatness." She promised with a goodbye wave foreign to the Na'vi, still being a human at birth despite it all, still shooting a bow incorrectly in Na'vi standard, still swimming oddly, still doing odd gestures but well, those were what made Anko herself and she didn't know someone that wished her to be different as she wouldn't be herself otherwise.

She just hoped it would fully be that here too.

---------------------------------------------------------

It was more speed fishing then hunting.

Two hunters holding a net between their tsuraks and the other and Anko driving the school of fish to swim into it.

Tho she was still happy.

Happy to see the young child jump happily as he saw the hunters bring in his favorite. 

Happy that her own family looked on in gleaming awe.

Happy she could live up to such a simple task.

Yeah, this place was happy and peaceful and she wished it to remain as such.