-''Who fucked a corpse?!''-

(Yeah I know there is a lot of funfacts but I noted down each little ideas I had even if they didn't fit in the story itself and I thought you'd like to see it, like a behind the scenes as to why certain characters act the way they do and why they are like they are.)

(And YEEEES!!! I am skipping just a bit into the future, a few months because I really want to share the pictures I drew.)

(Ta-dah!)

(Ta-dah!)

Life was.... Calm.

Well....

For certain people.

"Who fucked her?" Anko asked, fingers locked together and pressing her thumbs into her forehead and pressing her head into them, walking in circles. "Who fucked the body of a dead woman?!"

"Genetically, no one." Max said as she pinched her nose bridge.

"It is not enough with all the stuff I have to deal with these days but I gotta find who fucked Grace's avatar! Max! Look at it! In a supposedly sealed tube with a baby bump!" She was tapping on the glass of the tube with the light blueish water with the avatar in it.

"You've been quite irritable lately." The human scientist said as the avatar sat down in the comically small human chair, adjusting the mask provided so she didn't breath this air, she could for a short while but it was not advised on the long run.

"All I'll say is that I will never let Eywa make me a mother."

"But you--" "You know what I meant!" She sighed, she loved Ney'ite to death but hell has no fury like a pregnant woman scorned.... And Anko had dared to miss step, getting the earful of a life time, she still has nightmares.... It was just because she didn't get the right type of plant for a craving.

 It was just because she didn't get the right type of plant for a craving

And if it was not worst even....

Jake was the one freaking out about his first kid being near term and how he or she would be born and he was losing it.

Tsu'tey was trying to teach her her duties but that was a bit more complicated then just becoming one of the people.

The people were getting restless, wanting to find a true home again.

Mo'at had developed the earth Latino mother's slapping style to use when Anko messed up.

Something was almost always going wrong in a web of trouble.... Anko will start hating webs soon with her reputation of being stuck in and with them.

And now.... Grace's avatar was showing signs of early pregnancy.

"What? Who was it then? Eywa?..... You know what? Forget I asked, it IS probably that woman's doing."

She stopped talking as the butt-ass naked toddler stumbled into the room, Norm stumbling in behind him.

"Jesus, is it that hard to keep a toddler under lock and key?" Anko asked with a grin as the small boy looked in awe, she waved, he was born and lived on Pandora and yet it was rare he saw avatars or Na'vi this close.

The naked toddler ran over and quite easily climbed a nearby chair and on the table in one two, stepping close, trying to get right in her face before Norm caught him.

Anko laughed as the child didn't same happy.

"He's quite a climber ey? Like a spider." Anko joked.

"Yeah, I feel like I could put him down and he'd climb a wall without us even noticing." He forced him into little pants and a T-shirt that he didn't seem to enjoy wearing.

She knew she was distracting herself, sighing, standing against.

"I want answer, rerun the tests, I want to be sure this is a spontaneous duplication of the avatar and not a corpse fucker." She drummed on the glass.

"Of course, this never happened so we'll keep an eye on it."

"Of course it never happened before." She sighed. "I'll be going before the clan needs something that I am needed for or that Mo'at invents heat-seaking holographic slaps, that woman would be capable of mastering human technology if it meant she could smack me with it."

Norm laughed much harder then Max did, the shorter man trying to not laugh.

----------------------------------------------------

She rubbed her head while flying with Árnyék, taking a detour to get home, trying to find a suitable place to call a home but spotting nothing.

She knew the Na'vi were getting unsettled, the well was a spiritual place, not meant to be a home, the Na'vi felt like they were overstaying their welcome.

Plus now that they weren't needed, Turuk returned to the skies and the ghost of Eywa had returned to the forest tho still guardian of the well, could be spotted near.

"Welp, life can't be too easy can it?" She asked the ikran. "Nothing can be from A to B easily, it would be boring."

She grinned.

It was annoying in the long run, to be unable to control all and make everyone happy and all the suddenly appearing trouble but she wouldn't give it up for anything if she was given the choice to.