-Olo'eytkan-

"How you doin'?" Anko said, perched up on a lower branch over looking the sick and injured area, staring down at Tsu'tey who looked like he bit into shit.... Or got a visit from Jake, both earning an equal reaction from the warrior.

This expression was because he was bedridden because of three gunshot wounds, lucky him, the humans that were chosen to remain knew how to help him, Max having been terrified but able to help the Na'vi survive his wounds.

He couldn't help rebuild, tend to the other injured or hunt, he felt weak.

"Shit." He said.

"Clearly." She hopped off, landing in a crouch before standing.

"Have you come to rub it in?"

"Nah, I am just happy my friend is alive so I came to visit him." She sat near him, leaning back against the rocks nearby.

"How nice of you." He mocked, shoving her a little. "How are the people?"

"Good but they miss a strong Olo'eytkan so get better soon, you've been stuck in bed for months." She pat his shoulder.

He said nothing so she took that as her cue to leave him to his thoughts, they seemed numerous.

She walked away and called Árnyék down from the trees.

"Hello boy." She pat him. "Bring me to Hell's Gate will you?"

He hissed as she hopped on and flew off, not waiting for her to make the bond, it was not needed.

She breathed in while flying with a smile.

The flight to the base was a longer one so she had time to think.

Neytiri, obviously pregnant, is bow-fishing in the shallows or at least was when she left her there. Children jump and squeal with laughter in the river as Loh chased them with Inuk perched on his back.

Anko doubted Eywa's gift but when Ney'ite started showing too, she needed to admit that it was real and she didn't image it.

Jake had chosen tonight to leave his body, his human body, to join the Omaticaya like she did. Anko had long teased him for his worries about the transfer but she understood his fears, he saw not only Grace but herself pass through it and Grace died while she almost did.

Anko only partially worried for Jake, he was healthy compared to them so he had high chances of getting through.

She looked at the setting sun and pushed Árnyék fast, she needed to get back with him in time.

She got off the beast after it landed, a few scientists in the avatar had been taking down the huge chain-link fence when she arrived, waving at her as she arrived.

She waved back and headed to the main door, needing to crouch down as it was human height.

She knocked on it, it was glass so someone inside noticed and let her through the decompression chamber.

It felt odd that she needed to wear a little mask to breath human air, following the scientist while hunched over, head would be hitting the ceiling otherwise.

"Hey Max!" She greeted, not having seen him in a while.

"Hello Anko, here for Jake?"

"Well duh, I'd love to see him wheel his way through the jungle trust me, I'd pay to see that, but we can't make Mo'at mad at me, she has a mean smack."

"Like the latino mothers with their flipflop."

"Yes! Finally someone that understands!"

"My condolences." He pat her shoulder before both started to laugh at each other's silliness.