-Hometree Anew-

(I think this fits Anko tho too soft for her vibe lol, and this is a small chapter, next I will be skipping forth in time just a little.)

(Second A/N, I almost wrote Hoetree)

The cacophony of the amount of ikrans flying as one group was something new for Anko, she never flew with such a big group as she had been grounded dealing with Lyle when Jake's call to Eywa was answered and the ikrans streamed in, having only seen a little part of the whole mess that day.

Tho they weren't the fastest to move along, there were still people riding Pa'li down bellow and they were waiting on them, some who's ikran died and chose to not tame a new one and others that were no hunters so they never got one of their own.

"So cool!" Anko chuckled, Inuk was sitting in front of her, she looked calm but the vice grip she had on the waist band of his loincloth spoke volumes about despite it all, not leaving it up to chance that he'd stay put and seated on the ikran without a tumble.

She also had Tey'lia once again, swaddled against her back since she was the calmest of the three babies and she wouldn't be constantly looking for attention Anko couldn't currently give, one child already having it.

Ney'ite had much more of an easy time, Bak'teyo and Ney'lia didn't seem to want to pull on her hair, despite them being tied to her, Anko almost felt jealous but found it adorable anyway.

The two people that knew the way had split up, Anko with the fliers, Loh with the riders, so if anything were to happen to force them in splitting up, each group would still find their way to their new home, Anko hoped she was just being paranoid.

"Once you'll be old enough, you will be able to tame your own ikran." Anko told the young boy she was holding on.

"When will that be?" He asked, looking back at her with huge round eyes.

"When you learn to hunt, make a clean kill."

"Like Le'onidas?"

"Yes, like him." He really became obsessed with human mythos, more specifically the tales of the Spartans of earth since this woman, his other mother, was called that and they were great warriors, he wanted to be one too, to protect everyone like they had all done. "And you are still saying it wrong."

"Oh come on." He pouted but it only made her laugh and ruffle his hair with her hand.

"Don't worry, you'll be a great warrior like he was, you knew he lead the people to war like we did? Gathering his fighters and riding out."

"Really?"

"Yep, so that means, since I am already a Spartan someone needs to be him and I think that should be you."

"Yay!"

Anko laughed, oh how much peps does this boy have.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

(Those of you that only read and don't write might not know but you can check statistics on your stories, like number of votes per chapter, what age range ppl reading the story are and such, and I find one of these states really interesting.

The states of which country my readers come from, the darker the blue the more, wattpad gives percentages but I couldn't capture that correctly.... All that I can say is, it seems all of the world is deeply in love with the Na'vi and Pandora huh? Happy to provide a story for you.)