01

The story contains.

•Top Jungkook
•Bottom Taehyung
•whipped and sweet top
•sassy and strong bottom
•drama, angst, humor,lots of fluff as always lots of
•Bickering taekook
•mpreg
•male lactation.
•smuts, strong language.

Main ship
Taekook

Side ships
Yoonminseok
Namjin

No misunderstanding
❌No femboy
❌No separation
❌No sad ending
❌No abuse, harasment

Note: taekook's are virgin in this story, they haven't even had their first kiss yet. So you can read the story without thinking twice.

########

A small introduction...(prologue)

Jeon jungkook loves his girlfriend Lim Somi the most in the world. He is ready to do anything for her. Jeon jungkook is the only son of Jeon Hanuel owner and founder of Jeon's industries,while somi belongs to a middle class family.

On the other side,
Kim Taehyung loves and adores his boyfriend Choi Hyunjin the most, he does whatever the male asks him, saying truly he is wrapped around hyunjin's pinky finger. Taehyung is the younger son of The Kim's owner and founder of Kim's electronics and machinery. While Choi Hyunjin is the only son of Choi Minhyuk Ceo of Choi hotels.

****

The two are in relationship with their lovers for more than 1 and half year, everything was fine till some months. But Jungkook and Taehyung started to feel their lovers getting distanced with them.

They didn't meet their lovers for days and so to check what they were doing behind their back, the two ended up in a famous motel of Seoul.

The day their heart, trust and world broke when they saw their lovers together in a room naked. Tears didn't stopped as they heard the hurtful words from the ones they loved.

They ended up blaming each other and the seed of hatred for love planted in their hearts. The two parted their ways with the thought to never meet again.

But what if destiny have already planned everything for them? what if they are meant to be together? Will they stay together or they will try to get against the destiny?

At the end both are carving for one thing, revenge. And maybe this one word 'revenge' will make the two too close, that they will end up being together forever.

______________________________________

A male huffing loudly rushed inside the uncomfortable place, people giving him looks but he cared less, his sliver locks sticking over his sweaty forehead as he gasped of air.

He stopped once he saw the reception area, before he can say a word another male stood next to him, hairs raven black, sharp jaw line, eyes having panick as he looked at the receptionist.

"Where is room 204?" The raven haired boy asked.

"It's on second floor sir." The girl replied.

"Can I get the keys of that room?" Tae asked making the male throw him a suspicious look.

"I am sorry but we aren't allowed to give the keys to anyone other than the person who had booked the room." The girl replied politely.

"I want the keys now." The raven haired male spoke slamming his hand on the desk.