Volume 8 Chapter 6: Marriage Proposal & The Redeemed Species?

Previously: Her right opened and his body froze in place. "You have the eye of Insight?" "Yes I do, which means that I know that everything you are saying is a lie. I've gathered those who are to follow me until they drop dead. And some of them don't think that a woman should be a leader. So I'm going to make you an example of why you shouldn't oppose me." She hopped off her throne and sauntered towards the wolf man. "A little girl such as yourself can't possibly kill a legend such as myself!" She grinned at his cocky words. "Then how about you prove it by withstanding my new power!" She released her magical power at the max output. A shockwave of raw power blasted everyone weaker than her to the ground. Zerxus, Vladimir, and Thanatos stood tall while everyone else was suffering. Markus among others began to dry heave until puke and blood came up their throats. Her aura looked more like a rainbow effect as it changed colors. Emerald green, azure blue, ocean blue, dark red, light green, and black. "You all could even throw a coup against me now. Even if you put all of the citizens together. Do you understand now? I'm not some weak girl. I'm a powerful champion and a perfect princess to rule this cursed kingdom. You are just another tyrant. I care about life but you don't. A man such as yourself shouldn't be in power. So I'm going to take your life without any hesitation. Oh and Markus?" He struggled against his body as he looked up at Rose. "Your fellow champions don't exist anymore. I devoured their souls in hell. But I guess some are waiting for you. Lana and Adam remain." His eyes were filled with terror as she reached out to grab his face. Her left hand grabbed his face and all his moisture and blood was vacuumed up into her palm. She closed her eyes and said out loud in her subconscious. "Ares and Poseidon, I'm back from hell. Did you miss me?" They both stood before her with worried expressions. She waved off their worry and walked towards them unaffected by their usual stomach twisting auras. She was different from before. She was getting closer to having just as much magical power as a god. Her eyes of Insight saw right through their fears and concerns. "What's wrong with that look on your faces? You can't possibly be scared of your own champion?" They both looked at her surprised. The statement was indeed ridiculous but they couldn't shake the feeling of being a little on edge near Rose. And not to mention. She's the one who summons them to this void and not the other way around. Rose grinned widely as Thanatos and Hades showed up behind her. "Become my soulmate's and I'll spare your life in the future whenever I ascend to godhood." They both took a step back but her immeasurable magical power grab ahold of their souls. "Submit to me and I'll let you thrive in my presence." Ares held out his hand and took a knee. Poseidon looked at his brother Hades shaken up "Come on brother. Don't you want to become unstoppable?" Poseidon went to refuse but then suddenly his soul was burning brightly. "Obey." His eyes widened at her deep voice. He fought against her strength but she was being boosted by Thanatos and Hades. Both their souls submit to her soul magic.

Rose returned to the mortal plane and burned Markus's body to ash. She turned around only to be embraced by Vladimir. Vladimir wrapped his arms around her body. She was taller and starting to develop in the chest area. Her aura potency was suppressed by him creating a dome barrier of void. "You grew stronger when you were stuck in hell. Your aura is now too much for everyone but me and the gods. Congratulations, you have become a monster just like me." She eased up and looked around to see her aura causing everyone trouble. She went from extremely irritated to worried. She started panicking and apologizing via the mind. Those who were conscious saw two sides of the princess that day. They all bowed with their heads lowered and hands on their chests. She watched them all swear absolute loyalty to her until the end of time. He went to release her but she grabbed his rough calloused hands. "Vladimir Valentine Dracula, we got back my kingdom sooner than I expected. I know that I said we could get married when I turn the age of 21. But what's stopping us from getting married early and right now?" Her unfathomable words sent a different kind of shockwave to those located in the same room. They were all still trying to recover from her overpowering aura, that they couldn't verbally disagree with her statement. Blitzkrieg facepalmed. He had a feeling she was going to say something like this but he didn't expect her to be this public about her confession. She was practically sparkling and shining bright with excitement for his answer. He laughed amused by her gutsy confession, especially right in front of her subjects. "You were never one to be shy to speak your mind. You sneaky minx, you were using your mind lock ability to make sure that I couldn't see this coming from reading your thoughts." He picked her up and stared into her multi-colored eyes with his lavender ones sparkling like overwhelming amusement. "I'd love to become your other half. Until the end of time, my heart belongs to you." The remaining chain on his heart tore apart. His body was covered with a rainbow effect. He set Rose down as he looked down at his hands. Everyone watched in silence as his dark raven hair changed to a strawberry blonde. His entire body, soul, and internal organs changed drastically in a matter of seconds. Rose took a step back as her right eye witnessed his aura change from the void element to a gold light magic. He looked over at Rose only to see her crying in silence. He wasn't as tall as a few minutes ago, he didn't have to look down as much to interact with Rose.