Volume 6 Chapter 3: Hidden City Of The Forgotten Ones?

Previously: They both turned around and grabbed each other's forearm. "If you are here then the others must be too." "Let's reunite the 247th squadron after this war, eh brat?" "Deal, asshole." They both laughed as the others were left in the dark. They both remember that they left their companions alone to fight against each other. They rushed back towards the conflict.

The dinosaurs were being slaughtered by her party of powerful creatures. Blake went to say something but Rose beat him to it. She held up her left hand and gravity for everyone in the vicinity shifted. Her party started floating upwards and the dinosaurs were weighted down. "We are all allies! Stop fighting at once!" Her voice echoed throughout their minds and they all turned her way. "Rose!?" Vlad shouted out concerned. "Isabella!" Lilith screamed out worried. "Princess!" Blitz said very loudly as he gripped onto his Glaive. Blake roared loudly and they all bowed their heads in respect in the direction of Rose. She lifted the gravitational force and ran towards Vladimir. She leaped into his arms. He held her close as he shrunk in size. "I'm so glad you are alright." She smiled brightly as she started into his lavender eyes. Blake cleared his throat,"Not to ruin your touching moment but we have places to go before the sun sets." Blitzkrieg held out his Glaive at the sentient raptor. "Speak to the princess with more respect or I'll be forced to cut out your tongue, beast." His electric eyes sent fear throughout the entire nervous system of the dinosaurs nearby. Except for the one he was personally threatening. Rose was set down gently on the green grass. "Stand down, Blitz. This beast isn't just anyone random. He's an old acquaintance of my former life." "Acquaintance, you damn bitch!?" Her party began to seethe with frustration and irritation. "You aren't going to repeat history, right Blake?" "Of course not, dumbass." "You really shouldn't insult me around my friends, they'll probably try to kill you." She smirked smugly. "I'll welcome them to try but not right now. We have a Tyrant to subdue. Knowing you, you'll try to save him. Even though it would be best to kill him." "Don't you mean it'll be more fun to kill him. I'm not fighting for enjoyment, I never did. I fought for survival. Now hurry up and speak what's on your mind. We don't have all day to stand around." He roared loudly and the herd of dinos retreated. "Follow me, ice princess." He transformed into something more humanoid. When he walked fire formed beneath his feet. She ran after him all while insulting him for using her old nickname. He continued to mock her but underneath they both respected each other's strength. Her party was left confused by their strange and toxic relationship.

He has dark charcoal grey colored skin. With broad shoulders, large muscular build, 8 pack, large hands and thick thighs. Has scars scattered throughout his body and has calloused hands. Large and thick tusk canines coming from his lower teeth, that stick out when his mouth is closed. Has Hellflame rune tattoos painted throughout his body with demon blood infused with lava. He was wearing barbarian styled obsidian armour with cracks filled with flowing red, orange, & yellow Lava.

They inched closer to a mountain with a bunch of pterodactyls, dragons, and giant bats sleeping on the cliff sides animal made caves. "Stop calling me Blake, my new name is Drax Bennett!" "Well then you'll have to call me by Isabella Blackwell!" "Fine!" "Yeah!" They both scoffed annoyed with each other as they entered the dark and mysterious cave. The darkness was eerie and consumed them all. Blitz held out his hand and used his magic to light up the cavern in back for the two void creatures. Meanwhile Drax was using his inferno rune magic. "Water and wind really are useless, no wonder you use weapon artifacts to make up for your uselessness." She couldn't argue with him about this, he was right. She didn't want to use her azure magic, it's very taxing to use. All of these god marks are very straining on her body. She's still really young and her body isn't done growing. So it's only logical for her body to feel jet lag. Drax realized that he struck a sore spot, so he forced himself to say,"You make up for your uselessness with your brilliant imagination." She looked up at him quickly with shock. "Don't say it. I'm just stating facts. It wasn't a compliment." She smiled brightly, her pearly whites blinded him. He groaned annoyed while she giggled happily.